Chapter 39

Bright's POV

Crash ...

There it goes again .

Bright - are you sure Arthit isn't murdering the prince or something. That's the 3rd vase they have broken. What is happening inside .

Knot- I am sure Arthit isn't trying to murder. Neither the prince .

Hope Arthit and the prince doesn't get hurt . Especially Arthit. It's Not because I care for him . It's because of the promise I gave to the king and P forth. Let's not forget about the queen. Gosh .... Thinking about the murderous aura she had when she mentioned about keeping Arthit safe , I am happy I am not her enemy. She can just kill someone with her stare .

Crash..

Not again.

Knot- - this time it's not a vase. A glass I think .

Bright - congrats on becoming a Sherlock Holmes and finding such a mistory. But tell me first what are they doing inside. If some else sees this. What will happen to our future consents dignity. Oh God.. please don't let the queen know about this . I would rather shoot myself and die rather than meet an angry queen .

Knot- - guess even one of the coldest murderers in our country can't face a Queen's anger ... Haha... Anyways.. are you that oblivious.

Bright - what ?

Knot- Kong and Arthit haven't seen each other for 3 days. Since all the possible ways for them to meet are blocked by the queen herself. They hadn't been able to even steal each other a single glance. Kong was going a bit crazy without seeing Arthit and am sure Arthit wouldn't have been in sane mind too. Earlier Kong threatened me that if he couldn't meet Arthit today , they will elope. Just Guess the scene in the palace if something like that happens. All the preparations that the 3 royal ladies are doing will become waste . It's better to give Kong and Arthit some time alone that dealing with 3 ferocious women who would kill us with the most painful torture.

Bright - still you didn't tell what they are doing inside .

Knot- trust me they aren't playing hide and seek..

I gave him a confused look.

Knot- why should I deal with a moron like you. Kong and Arthit haven't met for 3 continuous days. When knowing that they cannot control their hand when they are next to each other , what do you think is happening inside.

Bright - don't tell me.. they are..

Shit.. when did I turn so stupid. Guess guarding Arthit made me loose even my simple common sense .

Knot- don't worry .. may be they won't be doing something that does not involve cloths..

Bright - gee.. thanks.. that was so convincing... But how do you stand here guarding there room without any reactions .

Knot- oh that's easy... Just think of a wonderland. It's a place of your dreams . I am imagining a huge beach were So many models are walking around in bikinis.. some of them giving me a massage ... aaaah what a wonderful experience na..

Bright - wow.. who would have thought the ice guard com PA of the prince has such weird dreams.. well thinking about my wonderland. I am imagining me and a cute guy riding my bike .... He is holding on to me so tightly. His lightly pecks me on my cheeks at times.... Whoa... Your method works okay .. it's a great distraction.