Chapter 15

Arthit's POV

Have you guys seen a trumpet...many would have..
Have you heard someone playing it ... Obviously
But have you seen someone waking you up with the sound of trumpet ? Never right...
Well.. In my case... I was woken up with the sound SOUND no.. Noise from a trumpet.

I shot up from the bed only to face the queen and her assists..

I craned my neck to the left to see the time..

HOLY MOTHER OF PINK MILK... 5:00 AM..
who in sane mind will wake up at this time.
Well... Can I tell that to the queen ..

Queen - the queen is like a sun to the king. She have to wake up early before the king . same thing applies for the queen in waiting. Wake up early from now onwards

I couldn't answer anything but let our a yawn .

Queen - a queen in waiting shouldn't yawn in front of others without covering the mouth properly.

I just nodded my head shaking the coconut tree on my head.

Queen - since this is your first day in training we came to wake you up. From tomorrow I want you to meet me at my office by morning 6.... Now hurry up... Go take a bath and be presentable. my assists will help you .

Arthit - I can take my bath alone queen.. I don't want any help .. Especially ladies help.

Queen - but you are a gay right . you won't be attracted to them . so what is the problem .

Wow... Did she out me in front of all her assists. Should I feel privileged.

I don't know what possessed me but as soon as I saw the assists making their way to help me , I jumped out of my bed and ran outside..
Only to bump into someone... Oh great .. The king.

The king along with uncle kongthanin and assists were staring at me.
The king just assessed me from my head to toe .he turned towards the queen and her assists who by now caught up with me.

King - my queen ... Can you please give a good reason why our consent in waiting in running around in shorts and T shirt along with aa.. Um... Bed hair. Don't you know a queen in waiting should always look presentable.

Wow... This is the third time someone is calling me queen in waiting tiday
Did the whole royal family turn blind or what. I am a man . a very healthy hormone balanced man.

Queen- am sorry my king . the consent in waiting ran outside when I asked my assists to help him bath.

There see goes again... Why do she keeps forgetting i am a man . can I glare at them . no.. Its Treason right... I don't want my cute head rolling around

King - my queen... I get it why the consent in waiting refused to bath with the help of your assists . he would find it uncomfortable when ladies help him undress .lets not forget he is a man even if he is a gay.

The king....My knight in silver armour..

King - I will sent him my oldest assists for help . do you agree with that my consent in waiting .

Arthit- yes my king...

Last 25 years I bathed alone for your information

Later......

8 steps..
8 freaking steps in bathing ...
Can you believe it .
From the oil I start to the conditioner I end with. There are eight steps in bathing ..