Chapter 30

Arthit POV

May and Kong has the best siblings relationship . nothing can match up to the love they have for each other . kong will do anything under his power to protect her. May wont even breath if you tell that it will hurt him .

During our night drive , kong mentioned to me an incident were May wanted to remove her princess title.
It happen years back when she were learning some history or something. She read about how siblings fought or betrayed or even killed for the throne. It seems she cried for days begging everyone to remove her title so that she never becomes a threat to her 'P'..
That is may for you guys . someone who will never hurt her dear 'p'

There is only one thing she likes more than her brother. Its the freedom she enjoys. .

Being the crown Prince is kong's birthright and he is born and brought up for that. Nothing can make it change . not when I am here.

Dragging may into our situation was one way to save his crown even tho kings threat was a empty one.

May is everyone's favorite. Not even the king and queen or even the future king aka my kong will go against her wishes. Its not that May makes any unreasonable wishes. She is someone with beauty and brain who never misuses her power.

King - what do you mean by punishing princess May ?

By now Kong and p knot stood up from there kneeling position

Arthit- please my king . I beg you . please don't take her freedom away by making her the queen .

Realisation hit everyone .. Especially May.

Her eyes started tearing up. She slowly made her way towards the king and queen begging them not to make her the queen . not until great queen and king did Assure her did she stop crying.
Even tho I hate seeing her in tears. I had no other way . prince is and will always be my first priority.

Arthit- prince kongpop doesn't have any cousins who can replace his position. May be someone the royal council selects can become our future king. But that will lead to fall of royal name . so please don't remove him from his rightful position my king.

King - very smart move Arthit . why do I feel you are a fox hidden inside a sheep's skin .

Arthit - no my king...I am just stating the truth... I .we are sorry for the mistakes we did . Queen and great queen... Please forgive us .

King - why did you confess to us the truths now my prince . did your plan fail or what .

Kongpop - I want our fake engagement to become real . I want Arthit as my real consent.

King - then why confess .. Can't you continue the act . he would be your consent soon.

Kongpop - no my king... All this stared because of my girlfriend refusing to marry me. If I continue my act without telling the truths to everyone. One day all the secrets we try to hide will come out . may be at that time I can be forced to get separated from Arthit forever. So I thought solving every thing now will be better.

It seems the king and the rest of the family is convinced . they had small talk among each other

King- where is the contract you guys signed.

Kong - it was burned the day Arthit entered the palace.

Kong trusts me that much... OMG

King - about the money ?

Kong - it was from my personal account. We can't lie on that.