Chapter 8

Arthit's POV

Atleast Once in a week you can see the prince and sometimes p knot in the news channel . I knew the prince looked well...quite Handsome but trust me... The guy sitting in front of me is a freaking Greek god.. Tanned skin , jet black hair , magnetic eyes , tonned body... He can make any model run for money. ... Holy mother of pink milk .. If he wasn't a self centered selfish egoistic bitch and mainly STRAIGHT I would have tried my luck on him some day....

P knot was handsome too. Similar to my crazy debtor p bright .... P knot is tall and muscular too. Taller than both prince and me....Mr universe indeed.

So what... Even if the prince looks like a Greek god and p knot looks like Mr universe.... I am the cutest one here...listen to me... The CUTEST.

Knott POV

Any sane person can turn insane seeing these to bickering like married couples.

Arthit - Still eating the bland food I see

Kong - Still eating the spicy food I see

Knott - can you both please shut up and eat... Ever Since the lunch is served this is the 12th time you both are arguing... You guys aren't kids anymore..

Arthit - p knot stop nagging like a 70 year old na...

Kong -trust me ... He always nags... I often wondered whether it's some old man's soul inside him.

Arthit - why are you badmouthing p knot . I swear you are mistreating him.

Kong - how can you tell am mistreating him. I treat him like my best friend. My own brother ok...

Arthit - you are a self-

Things are going beyond the limit. So I banged my fists on the table loudly which silenced them both

Knot - if I hear you both arguing again... My best friends or not I will throw both of you down from the roof top .

Arthit - p knot... You are scary..

Knot - whatever

Arthit's POV

The yummy food on my plate was almost over when the prince cleared his throat to gain our attention .

"Arthit .. Are you remembering the truth or lie game we used to play in our childhood."

"Of course... You will be given 2 statements. We have to identify the which is true which is lie.. If our answer is correct we used to get a chocolate.. If it's wrong we have either sing or dance... Good old memories isn't it... Anyways... Just tell me how will I get 20million bhat "

"I will give you 2 statements. If you guess it wrong you are agree to my contract ... If you get it correct you get one wish to make ."

"Deal on... Give me the statements "

"Before that... Do you still have my grandpapa's ring I gave you during our wedd - I mean a childhood game."

"Of course I have it with me... But I won't give it back... Its mine ."

I saw the prince and p knot sharing a relief smile...

My grandpapa have made me promise never to loose this royal ring . he always used to tell. This ring is the last connection to the palace .
Since then I have the ring with me.. Like a lucky charm... If the prince is demanding it back... He can only take it over my dead body . and trust me I will fight tooth and nails.

"No no I don't want the ring back.."

What a relief..

"Back to our game...Here are the 2 statements...
Am not scared of cockroaches and I want you to act as my fiancee
Guess the lie."

Pin drop silence in the suit.

Prince has a trauma for cockroaches since birth. He always had an insect spray in his room .. he screams like girls if he even see a picture of cockroach. Not to mention the real one. So telling he is not scared of cockroaches is a lie .
But what about the second one. Act as his fiance.
I clearly observed both prince and p knot.. Both have a serious face.. So they weren't jocking.

I don't know how long I sat trying to grasp what the prince said...my one wish wizard has long disappeared...

Why do I feel all our 3 grandfathers are mocking at me from the heaven .

"P knot... "

"Yes arthit"

"Keep your word....Please push me down the rooftop... "

"WHAT"

*___________*___________*_____________*
Ha-ha.... I love this chapter😍
What ur opinion .
Do vote and comment na 😘