Chapter 4

Kongpop's POV

P knott is not just my PA . He is my bff and partner in crime. The next in command after me.

P knott and me were sitting in my office room desperately trying to find a solution for my problem .

"If you don't present your fiancee soon , I bet our queen will start setting you up on blind dates . and we can hear the wedding bells soon"

"P knott you know na why I don't want to introduce my Kaofang to my family and council. She is -..."

..so fragile. She can't handle the pressures from royal family and the council..... I know I know...you sure she loves you"

"P knott... We are madly in love with each other ok... Its just that she is -..."

".....No ready. ...whatever you say my prince"

Would my grandpapa help me if he was here

I moved my focus towards my grandpapa's portrait hanging proudly on the walls.

That magestic and charming yet powerful look of my grandpapa. It is then I focused on his hands that proudly showed his rings.One of the rings is the royal ring , which is currently with me since he gave it to me at my age of 8 , the other ring is his wedding ring that's with - WAIT... The ring of love... I am think I got a solution .

"P knot.. Do you remember my grandpapa's wedding ring... The ring of love which he told me to give it to my future partner. Where is it now..?"

"I think During our wedding game you gave it to... Ai oon... OMG.."

"P knot ... I think I found a solution."

"Please don't tell me its ..."

"Of course it's what you think. We can use grandpapa's royal command about the rings of love here.
We will tell my family about the command. I will be quite stubborn about me getting engaged to Arthit. Since they cannot get me engaged to him , I will play the card giving them two options.. One to get engaged to Arthit , which the family and council will never accept or give me sufficient time until Kaofang is ready .How is my plan P"

"Why do I feel I should take your measurements for your coffin"

"P KNOTT"

Next day
(Inside AV room )

..... This is my order. The royal command of king prachaya suthiluck"

The video ended there . Grandmama was crying after seeing the video. Its been 15 years since he left us.

My mother and sister were trying their best not to cry

My grandparents were like soulmates. Their love story was a legendary one. So seeing my grandmama in this state can make any one cry.

Grandmama - where is the ring Kong . I wanna see my wedding ring .

Kongpop - I have a given it to someone.

King - WHAT....who is she ?... It she the girlfriend you mentioned .?

Kongpop - I gave to a boy

Queen - you did what?... Boy not girl... OMG..

May - great playboy kongpop suthiluck gave the ring to a boy. WOW

King - quite may....... Kong...who is it ?

Kongpop - Ai oon ... I mean Arthit

King - Arthit ... Arthit Rojnapat , our old head of ministers grandson ?

Kongpop - yes father ... The same Arthit. I gave that ring to him after grandpapa made this royal command .

Queen - no Kong... Its not happening . you can't marry a boy... I can't , I mean no one will accept it

King - let's forget about this... You can't marry a boy.... Try finding a girl of your choice.. Take your time

Hurray... The plan worked....
I shared a secret smile with P knot
But the smile didn't last long

Grandmama -Kong.. regardless of gender , the person you gave the ring is your future partner.... Didn't you hear my husband's wish... its a royal command from the great king... We have to follow the order.... Bring him here Kong... Bring oon and the ring to me.. He will be your consent in waiting

W-T-F

To say that everyone who heard what my grandmama just said made them shock would be an understatement.

Queen - but mom... We can't .. We need a queen in waiting .. I have to train his partner . ..
We need future heirs... Mom please

King - yes mom ... Like the queen says , we require a queen in waiting who can give us future heirs.. So lets forget about the ring ...  Also I don't think the royal council and the normal citizens would accept a consent than a queen

Grandmama - No ... I don't agree to this... Everything will happen according to my husband's wish. Didn't you notice it was a royal command. Even if he is not alive , its out responsibility to fulfill it ....
Also  Everyone respects the great king.... If we show this video to the public , i am sure no one will oppose it...
so Kong.... Bring Arthit to us soon. ..he has to start his training to be the consent in waiting

Kongpop - but grandmam-

Grandmama - no buts or if's.... Follow the royal command...

Kongpop - yes my great queen.

I bowed to her.

I know my parents wanted to protest... But nothing can go against the great queens order and royal command

King - you have the same time like before.... Present Arthit before us within 14 days .

Soon my family left the room.

I turned to p Knott

"What just happened now?"

"Nothing serious... Your plan backfired.."

"OMG.... Am royally screwed "

"Yes my prince "

Shit

*________*________*_________*________*

Oops... The plan has backfired...

What do you think?
Do vote and commend plz