twelve | name

Incessant knocking on my door makes me groan and twist in the sheets. I ignore it and throw a pillow over my head, but the knocking continues.

I climb out of bed, drag myself to the door and pull it open. "What do you want?" I mumble, rubbing my eyes to try and wake up a bit more.

I always feel tired after sleeping. It doesn't matter if I have slept for ten minutes or twelve hours.

"I have the food," Elijah explains and holds it out for me. I notice him glance down at my legs and then his his slowly slide up, lingering on my lips before finally meeting my eyes.

"Thanks," I say. I notice the logo of the cafe that him and I went to the other day. The one that he said he works at. Underneath the logo it reads 'Olives and Twist', the name of the cafe.

"Do you, uh, wanna come in?" I offer.

He checks his watch and frowns. "I actually had someone coming over. Maybe I can tell her to come later." He shrugs.

"Oh, her?" I ask.

He walks into my apartment for the second time and looks around. "Yeah. She's in our class, actually. Forgot her name but her ass is amazing."

Ignoring his statement, I walk to the kitchen and pull out two plates, then unpack the food from inside the packet.

"Her ass is nothing compared to yours, though," he adds as he shuts the door. "Nice place, I never really looked at it properly the first time."

My apartment isn't huge, even though it could be. I prefer it small and then I can decorate it however I want inside.

"Talk about my ass or anyone else's tonight and I will shove your face onto the floor and make you lick my shoes," I threaten.

"Didn't know you had a foot fetish," he quirks.

I glance at the utensils drawer. If I grab a knife, I could just get this over with once and for all.

I turn around. "I really hate your name," I state. "I mean, what the heck is an Elijah anyway? Sounds like the brand of a toilet cleaner." Maybe if I get him mad it would be easier to kill him. I won't feel as guilty.

He narrows his eyes and pulls off the leather jacket he is wearing. I guess he went home and changed, because his outfit is totally different. He slowly undoes his white button up shirt to reveal his body and rolls up the sleeves.

"Is my name really what matters?" he asks.

My cheeks burn as I look down. I knew his body would be hot but I didn't think it was this sexy.

He has the perfect tan and I just want to slowly run my hands down his chest, to his hard abs. He really goes look like he walked right out of a magazine catalogue.

"Yeah. I mean a man named Xavier, or even James, could probably please me better," I state.

He clenches his jaw and walks right up to me, looking down directly into my eyes. "Say my name," he demands. For some reason, the seductive way he says those words sends shivers through my body.

"Elijah," I say slowly.

"Mhm." He lifts me and I wrap my legs around his waist. He carries me and presses me up against a wall. "Remember that name. You're going to wish you never said you didn't like it."

"Why would I wish that?" I ask.

He presses closer against me and I feel how hard he is. There is no doubt in my mind that he is big.

I start to slip and so he slides me up, causing himself to rub against me. Heat immediately rushes to my core and I moan, shutting my eyes and leaning my head back.

I look down at his lips and for a moment I forget everything that I'm supposed to do. All I want is his lips against mine.

He leans forward and places heavenly kisses down my neck. Then, he whispers in my ear, "Because I am a bigger tease than you."

With that, he lowers me to the ground and walks out of my apartment, leaving me wanting more.

•<•>•

what did ya think? Do you guys like his name?

T w i t t e r : xPineappleGirlx
I n s t a g r a m : laylaawrites
Y o u t u b e : xThePineappleGirlx

Lots of love and jelly tots - xThePineappleGirlx