Chapter 1: The past and the Engagement.

Ty's POV

The night was dark and starry, lights bright and shining through the city night. Tears falling from my face, creating my face red and stained with dried tears. I took a sharp breath as an inhale and exhale, the memories keep flowing through my mind as if on replay.

I slowly walked through the my neighborhood in the dark night, running the risk of breaking curfew and the probability of being kidnapped but I didn't care; I didn't care for anything anymore. I slowly opened the dark wood door to find all the lights off, good, they never knew I left.

I tip-toed ever so quietly through the living room, expecting no one to be there. Well; I was wrong.

"Where were you?" I heard someone say. I swiftly turned around to see my best friend, Jason. I let out a sigh of relief.

"Oh notch. Don't scare me like that! It's weird enough for you to be waiting for me." I say. He frowns. "I can't be worried for my best friend? Ty, I can worry all I want... And why are you crying? I'm not scolding you." he said quietly. I didn't even realize I was still crying. I hugged Jason tightly, my hands around his waist. He hugged back. "What happened?" he asked. I sobbed quietly, trying not to wake the rest up. "H-he used m-me! H-he used me J-Jason!" I stuttered, sobbing in my best friend's chest. "Oh notch, just please tell me he didn't trick you into doing it." he pleaded. I buried my head further into his chest. "I-I thought h-he was a g-good m-man! He w-was caring, h-honest, he m-made m-me feel li-ike I w-was t-the o-one!." I hiccuped. He softly petted by long hair, soothing me and trying to get me to relax. "Shhhh...It's OK...you got me. Heck, you got all of us. We'll get you through it." he whispered. I sniffed and nodded, tears slowly trailing down where the last ones were.

"Now, who's the boy who did this?" he asked. I stared at him and sighed. " A g-guy, arrogant a-and proud. H-he doesn't e-even deserve to have h-his name s-spoken." I said, broken and stuttering. Jason looked at me with concern and I turned my head away, avoiding eye-contact. He lifted my head up lightly so I could face him. He sighed.

"Don't worry Ty. No one will ever do this to you again." he said, his thumb softly massaging my cheek, clearing the tears away. I hugged him again, burying my head in his chest. "J-jason I need to tell you s-something..." I said. He looked at me sadly. "What is it?" he asked. I sniffed and sighed. "I'm...I'm...pregnant..."

( *Bows*)

YEARS LATER~ Paris, France

Sky's POV

The city of lights and love, Paris, France. People rushed through the dark night as some where crossing the street, others were inside a a luxurious building, like I was right now.

"Every single time I visit you in Paris, you never took me anyplace very special like you did today." Dawn said, smiling. Her pink and purple hair shone through the chandelier lights, as if like diamonds were all around her hair, except it was only her diamond-encrusted headband that was doing that.

The waiter came to our table with wine, and was about to place it in our glasses. I growled. " âExcusez-moi monsieur, âmais je crois que vous sont au service ânous âle mauvais vin." I hissed in french. (Excuse me sir, but I believe you are serving us the wrong wine) The waiter had an embarrassed look on his face. He should be. "âdésolé monsieur" (sorry sir) he apologized, quickly walking back into the counter.

I smirked and turned back to Dawn. "When I came to Paris, the first job I had was to be a waiter, and I did a very good job." I said. She giggled and sighed. "Y'know, you never told me why you left Emerald City to come here." she said, holding my hand, caressing it softly. "I'd rather not talk about that Dawn. I actually want to talk to you of something very important. I don't know where to begin" I started. She frowned and started to cry. Um...what? "I know w-where this is going!" she sobbed. I looked around, and I was getting strange and concerned looks. "It's the 'famous', it's not you, it's me speech!" she yelled. Oh notch. "Dawn, no please. It's not that." I reassured her. She sniffed. "R-really?" she hiccuped. I nodded. "Well then, what were you going to say?" she asked, suddenly chirpy. "Well I-" I got cut off by some singers in front of us. Um...