Number 4

Everyone grabbed a black umbrella by the stand, but I didn't. I vowed I wouldn't ever touch another Umbrella, even if it was snowing or raining. My hood would do. You might think I was stupid for taking a grudge against an Umbrella, but we all have our reasons for the smallest of things.

As the doors opened to the back garden, or courtyard, we stood in a line. Everyone had an umbrella, beside Diego who allowed the rain to wet his hair completely. And I wasn't going to lie, it was a little hot. Looking at Luther, the old man's number one, stood with the urn, inside with his ashes.

"Did something happen?" Mom asked, holding her umbrella, standing next to Diego and I.

"Dad died. Remember?" Diego told her, frowning.

"Oh. Yes, of course" The blonde robotic woman nodded; her hair always untouched.

"Is mom okay?" Allison asked.

"Yeah, yeah, she's fine. She just needs to rest. You know, recharge" Diego told her. But I knew deep down, something was up. Mom never forgot anything.

"Whenever you're ready, dear boy" Pogo stood with his umbrella, looking at Luther. Luther nodded as he twisted the lid off the urn, holding the urn out and pouring the ashes onto the floor. The clump falling to the floor, a little mountain of ash. I couldn't help but scoff. I'm sorry but that was funny.

"Probably would have been better with some wind" Luther commented, staring at the clump of ash.

"Does anyone wish to speak?" Pogo asked us. Yeah, fuck you, old man. I could go on with my cursing, but I won't waste anymore breath on him.

We all stood silent.

"Very well. In all regards, Sir Reginald Hargreeves made me what I am today. For that alone, I shall forever be in his debt. He was my master" Because every animal needs a master. Pogo was treated like the animal he was, yet he was forever in his debt. "And my friend, and I shall miss him very much. He leaves behind a complicated legacy"

"He was a monster" Diego commented, his eyes locked on the mountain of ash, before his eyes turned to me as he spoke. "He was a bad person and a worse father" he explained, before looking at Luther and Pogo. "The world's better off without him"

"Diego" Allison scolded him lightly using his name.

"My name is Number Two. You know why? Because our father couldn't be bothered to give us actual names. He had mom do it" he explained. "He called Lexi, Number Zero, because he reminded her every single say, she was nothing without her powers, and we all know it isn't true" he commented.

"Of course, you would say that" Luther mumbled.

"Do you want to insult me in front of my face, Luther?" I asked him "I dare you. But of course, you won't, you were the golden boy, Number One. Stand by his side, even when he is dead, because you were his favourite, daddy's boy. And don't deny it. We all know it's true"

"Would anyone like something to eat?" Mom asked. I looked at Mom frowning, her pearly white teeth showing as she smiled, brightening up her red lipstick. I glanced at Diego, worried.

Though Mom was a robot, she cared for us.

"No, it's okay, Mom" Diego assured her.

"Oh, okay" she nodded.

"Look, you wanna pay your respects?" Diego started speaking "Go ahead, but at least be honest about the kind of man he was"

"You should stop talking now" Luther warned him

"You know, you of all people should be on my side here, Number One" Diego spat venom at the title Number One.

"I am warning you" Luther spoke, getting angry.