Number 49

WARNING. THIS CHAPTER BASICALLY IS A SMUT CHAPTER. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT. PLEASE DON'T BE A KAREN, AND JUST READ ON! ALSO THE GIFS ARE NSFW!

Who's ready for some Diego fondue?

Diego traced butterfly kisses along my exposed neck, my head automatically tilting, skin becoming more visible, allowing Diego more access. He then clamped his mouth around my skin, and sucked harshly. A smile appearing on my face.

"That better not be a giant love bite you have left me" I spoke quietly.

"Hmm, it's big enough" he smirked, admiring his art on my skin.

"If we do find my birth mother, I doubt she will be very impressed" I smirked to myself.

"What a greeting" he chuckled, before spinning me around, our faces, facing each other. Placing his hands on my cardigan, he slipped it off my shoulders and down my arms, tossing the clothing onto the floor beside the large round bed. His hands clamped onto my top, pulling it off my body, also tossing that aside, leaving me in my purple marooned silky bra, maximising my assets. "Mhmm" Diego made a sound.

"Like what you see?" I asked him.

"Very, but I prefer you in your birthday suit" he smirked, before focusing on my jeggings. Yes, jeggings, best clothing ever. Pulling them down, of course my knickers came down with them. Looking down at Diego, he smirked, licking his lip before biting his lip. "I'm hungry" he whispered.

"Then eat" I whispered back. Diego smirked, as his face dove right into my treasure. His nose nuzzled against my clean pubic area, his eyes closed, and his tongue and mouth working his magic.

"Ah!" I gasped in pleasure, my hand going straight to the pieces of hair he always stuck up. "Mhmm, Diego" I smiled, gripping tightly onto his hair, before feeling him pull away, the air attacking my sex. "Hey" I whined at him.

"Don't worry, I just want you spread eagled on the bed" he smirked. Stepping out of my jeggings and knickers, I kicked them away, leaving me in just my bra. But this time, it was Diego's turn. I gripped his jacket, throwing it off his body, before grabbing his black top and popping it off his head. My eyes went to his chest. Biting my lip, I smiled, tracing my hands down his skin.

"You've been working out" I whispered.

"Can you tell? Wanna know my secret?" he asked tilting his head.

"Yes"

"Fucking my fiancé" he grinned, but before I could remove anything else, Diego swiftly picked me up, and gently threw me onto the bed, my body stretching to the size of the round bed.

Diego climbed onto the bed, before towering over me. "Hmm, the things I am going to do to you" he smirked. His head dived right into the crook of my neck, kissing and licking on the large purple bruise forming on my neck.

"Mhmm" I moaned out, feeling his kisses trail down my neck, to my collar bone until he stopped onto the fleshy mound of my breast.

"This needs to come off" he whispered, motioning to my bra. Lifting myself up, Diego reached behind and unclipped the bra. "A man knows how to remove a woman's bra without trouble, if he can't, he is just a boy" he chuckled. I couldn't help but smile at his fact, as maybe it was true. Tossing the bra aside, where I probably wouldn't be able to find it later on.

Diego lowered his head to my breast, his mouth engulfing my nipple, sucking harshly, before it escaped his mouth with a popping sound. He then moved to my other breast, doing the same ritual, both nipples wet and hard. His kisses then trailed down my stomach, my breathing became heavier as he slowly was reaching his destination, it was the slow burning anticipation, and he knew what effect it was having on me, as he looked at me, with that Diego smirk.