Number 7

I couldn't believe Luther, he accused me, of killing the old man. We all hated him! It didn't mean we had the courage to kill him. I wanted that man to suffer, but only to suffer alone, have no one, except a monkey and a robot to keep him company.

I hated him, but I didn't have the guts to kill him, nor anyone.

Sitting down on my vanity, I stared at my image in the reflection. Red stained eyes from the crying, the foundation that covered that horrible bruise, now exposing the purple colour. The sound of someone's knuckles tapping against my door, made me quickly brush away the tears, hissing at the sharp pain of the bruise on my face.

"Lexi...it's Allison" The actress spoke out behind the door. Sighing to myself, I took a deep breath, and flicked my glowing red hand, watching the door slowly open.

"What? Come to accuse me of something else?" I asked her, raising my eyebrow.

"No, I haven't" She told him, stepping into my room. "I wanted to know more about what happened, if you don't mind me asking...I guess it's something sister's do. And I know you don't think as me as a sister, but deep down I do" Allison smiled softly "Can you tell me a little bit more?"

Flashes of the night, flashed through my mind, I wanted to forget about it all, but if it wasn't going to be Allison who asks, most likely Diego would, and it would be much harder to tell him.

"Some guys, about five of them, all in suits, exactly the same suits" I explained "I was walking home one night, well the sun was setting, and the sky was humid, and I just fancied a walk, one of those perfect humid nights" I explained "And during that walk, I felt someone pull me into an alley way. They were Asian men" I explained. "All wearing the same suits, laughing, I couldn't tell if they were drunk, or just being arseholes, they were trying to entice me, seduce me, I thought they were idiots" I sighed. "Who in their right mind would get on her knees in an alley way for five men? None" I told her, rubbing my red eyes. "Since I wasn't playing along, they were getting frustrated, I cursed at them, they then punched, they thought it was funny"

"But you didn't" Allison told herself. "Did you?"

"Did I use my powers? Of course, I did. I couldn't fight five men all on my own, I had to have some help" I explained. There was no way I wasn't going to use my powers for that situation. "I hadn't used my powers for...some time, I had to use them to protect me, God knows what they would have done if they knocked me out"

"Hey, you don't have to explain yourself, it was self-defence" Allison assured me, our eyes looking at each other through the mirror. "You had a right to, I will get Luther to apologise"

"Why? Even if you say anything, in the back of his mind, he will still think I caused his heart to stop" I sighed standing up. "I just need fresh air, it's been a long day" I informed Allison, leaving my own room and heading downstairs, and to the back garden, seeing Ben's statue, now headless statue standing up. Walking over to a wooden metal bench, I sat down, feeling the air on me, the leaves dancing on the ground with the wind.

"Hey" I turned my head seeing Diego standing there. Those ninja skills he still has, are on point.

"I didn't hear you come out" I told him.

"I didn't want to startle you...mind if I sit?" he asked me.

"Not my bench" I simply told him, sighing to herself. Diego walked over to the bench and sat down. "I guess Allison told you, what happened?" I asked him.

"Yeah...Lexi..."

"Diego, don't. Please don't feel sorry for me, I honestly just want to forget about it"