Number 43

Warning. Heavy detailed smut....enjoy.

Even though I knew what was coming, potentially. I couldn't help by gasp, at Diego on one knee, presenting a black box, and a diamond ring inside. A perfect diamond ring; not too small, not too big, a simple diamond in the middle and a sterling silver band. It was...gorgeous.

And it was finally fucking happening.

"Lexi, loosing you all those years ago, was one of the biggest mistakes I have ever made in my life, I should have fought for you, because we would have had our house, marriage and kids running around" Diego spoke, and I couldn't stop tearing up, my eyes turning glassy. "But now, I want to be the man you desire in your future, as your future, I never stopped loving you, from the moment you helped me as a teenager with my stutter, to our first time, to finally moving out together...to making the biggest mistake of my life for being the biggest dickhead in your life, now, I'm standing, well, on one knee presenting a ring to you, because I want you in my life, wife, mother to my children, believe it or not, I want to grow old with you, in a house. Finally, at peace with our lives...I think I am blabbing on a bit" he chuckled. I couldn't help but chuckle with him, feeling the tears fall down my face.

"Maybe a little bit, but right now, I don't care" I whispered, wiping my eyes, and cheeks.

"What I am trying to say is, I want you to be mine, officially...I never want you out of my life again, so, Lexi, will you finally m-m...ma...sh...shit"

Diego suddenly looked like he was going to panic, he couldn't form the words he wanted to, those few words. Placing a hand on his cheek, I stroked his cheek gently. "Breath" I whispered.

Watching Diego take a breath, he looked at me, his face changing, like...he was finally taking charge over his stutter. "Lexi, will you marry me?" he asked, confident in his words.

"I think you know the answer, but I will finally get to say it" I grinned. "Yes, Diego, I will finally marry you" I winked at him.

Diego's face lit up, like a child at Christmas. Gently, and shakingly taking the ring out of the box, he gently slid it on my ring finger. Perfect fit. Standing up, he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me towards his body, with a little bit of force. Biting my lip, my arms looped around his neck, and pulled him as close as I could pull him, our lips hungrily collided onto each other's. From sweet passionate hot heated kisses.

My hands went to the back of his hair, gently running my hands through his brunette hair, and his hands travelled to my arse, squeezing tightly, a gasp escaping my lips.

"Mhmm" I whispered against his lips, before we eventually pulled away from each other, still hungry for each other. I removed my left arm and looked at the ring. "You have good taste" I winked at him, admiring the single diamond on my finger.

"Thank, Allison for that. She helped me, find the right ring"

"Oh, and how did she know what was the right ring?" I asked curious, my eyes not taking my eyes off the diamond on the ring.

"She said, as a teenager...you confided in your wishes for the future, what kind of house you would have, how many kids, where you would get married, honeymoon location, and even the perfect ring" he explained.

"Wow" I said surprised. "I'm surprised she remember, after all these years"

"I asked her that, she said she doesn't forget the most important moments in someone's life" Looking at Diego, I smiled, thankful that Allison had remembered everything. I would have to thank her for that. "Finally, you're officially going to be mine, and I will not let you go" he promised me.