Number 25

Our moans were muffled by the sounds of our lips fighting against each other, my head placed against the mirror that hung above the sink in the bathroom. Gasping for breath, Diego moved his head into the crook of my neck, kissing and sucking the skin, his hands on my thighs, using me to make himself hold on, his hips moving back and forth.

Our clothes had been discarded quickly from our bodies leaving us bare, our hands exploring each other's bodies, not wanting to let go of each other, we had left each other too many times.

"I'm never letting you go ever again, no matter how much we fight, you are mine" Diego whispered into my ear, paying attention to the skin on my neck.

"I'm not going anywhere" I whispered back, letting out a small moan "Oh!" I giggled, gripping onto Diego's arms harshly, squeezing his muscles letting him know I was very close to the edge. My fingers gently caressed the scar on his left arm. "Keep going" I groaned my instruction. Diego's hand quickly latched onto my breast, squeezing as I squeezed his arm.

"I know. I'm...Jesus, I'm nearly there" he smiled against my neck. His thrusts and hips were getting faster, which was making me reach the edge even closer. This is what I loved about Diego, he always made sure you finished first. Or at least made you finish. Only men were talented like that.

Closing my eyes, I felt my walls close in, tightening around Diego, the moan escaping from his mouth meant I was affecting him. "Keep doing that" he whispered. The pleasure was building more and more, before I felt my peak reach, letting out a loud gasp as I fell off the cliff, Diego continued to move his hips, before he suddenly stopped, twitching, gasping for air.

Breathing heavily against each other, I smiled at him as he pulled away from my neck. "Wow" he whispered, kissing me hard, dragging my bottom lip against the top and bottom row of his teeth. "You make me crazy"

"That's my job" I whispered, breathing heavily, my nipples touching Diego's chest every time I breathed in.

Diego quickly grabbed my face with both of his hands, his chocolate deep eyes staring into my blue orbs.

"What?" I asked him.

"I meant it, I am never letting you go ever again" he whispered "I love you too much to let you go" For a moment, Diego looked saddened, maybe from his guilt, and everything that had happened to me lately. "I'm so in love with you" he whispered, gently kissing me softly.

The sound of the bathroom door being knocked on startled us both. Quickly covering Diego's mouth, I managed to sort out my breathing before I spoke up.

"Yeah?" I called out

"It's Allison" She whispered through the door. "Luther took out the security room...just wondering when we are getting the show on the road, Klaus and Five are getting too used to the bar downstairs"

Sighing against each other, I nodded at Diego. "It's now or never" I whispered at him.

"I know...how do you know what you have planned is gonna work?" he asked me

"I don't...usually when I do it, he comes to investigate, so if not, we might have to create some more fireworks...I just need enough energy...and to do that, I need to really piss him off"

"So, us having sex is gonna piss him off?" Diego asked, gently withdrawing from me and getting dressed.

"Well, that was a coincidence that we had sex, my original plan was to show him up, saying how he just wants more power, more money, kidnapping me and all that...look, it was a rough plan, I was just gonna wing it" I explained to him "But seeing us like this, it will piss him off" I told him hopping off the bathroom counter. "You go and wait with Allison in my bedroom, I need to deal with a few things" I assured him.