Number 15

TRIGGER WARNING
TRIGGER WARNING
TRIGGER WARNING
Warning; talk about abortions. OPINIONS ARE STATED. PLEASE DONT ASSUME THEY ARE ACTUALLY MY OWN! IF ITS A SENSITIVE TOPIC. MOVE ON!

The night of passion between Diego and I didn't end until the early hours of the next morning, until we both conked out, exhausted. There was a lot to catch up on.

The sound of someone tapping their knuckles against the bedroom door, awoke me suddenly from my slumber. Groaning, I managed to twist my head enough to be able to speak out.

"What?" I asked groaning out.

"Lexi...breakfast is ready if you want it" Allison spoke through the door.

"Yeah...okay" I mumbled.

"Have you seen Diego...Luther and I need to speak to him" she added.

"Yeah, he is currently naked beside me" I told her.

"Oh, right, okay, see you downstairs" Allison spoke disappearing away from the door.

Letting out a sigh, I turned over onto my back, and glanced at Diego, who was still sound asleep. Slipping out of bed, I found some fresh clothes and covered my body with new clothing, before opening the bedroom door, heading to the bathroom to empty my bladder. I soon washed my hands in the sink before looking in the mirror. My hair was a mess, sex hair. Heading back to the bedroom, Diego was still sleeping. I grabbed my hairbrush off my night stand and started brushing the knots out of my blonde hair. Before grabbing the hair and tossing it into the bin, before the feeling of soft kisses, made my body radiate with pleasure.

"Good morning" he grinned. I couldn't help but smile and tilt my head to the side, enjoying the soft kisses along my neck. "Last night, was mind blowing, literally" he chuckled. "I haven't come that hard in a while" he smirked, gently biting on my shoulder. "It feels so great to be naked inside of you, my boys enjoyed the freedom" he smiled. Before I frowned. Diego named his boys for everything, the sausage, the meatballs even the sauce.

"You wore a condom though" I added.

"No, I didn't" he responded. I quickly turned around and looked at him. "You didn't wear a condom?" I asked to confirm.

"No...I assumed you were on the pill again" he told me, before I groaned and rubbed my face in frustration.

"Diego...I haven't been on the pill since my ex and I broke up, I thought there was no point in being on contraceptives if I wasn't in a relationship" I informed him. Slightly lying.

"But, what about one-night stands?" he asked, before I raised my eyebrow at him.

"I'm gonna pretend you didn't just say that...Jesus Diego" I sighed standing up.

"We are in a relationship, aren't we? So why didn't you get more pills?" he asked.

"Because it happened suddenly Diego, they don't just give it out in an instance...wait" Something then clicked in my mind. "We had sex the other night, at the gym...you wore something didn't you?" I asked. Before he looked at me and bowed his head. "Shit" I sighed. "I guess with everything happening, things like this skips your mind" I sighed. "Okay...I need to get some food and ask Allison a favour"

"What type of favour?" he asked sitting up.

"To go to the family planning clinic and get the morning after pill, as well as a new prescription" I told him.

"Well...what if you didn't?" he asked, making me raise my eyebrow.

"What are you talking about?" I asked him.