Number 12

Diego and I ventured down, following mom into the large sitting room, joined with the bar. Seeing everyone surrounding an old television.

"Ah, glad you two could finally join us" Luther said crossing his arms, raising his eyebrow.

"Well, what can we say? We would rather be anywhere else than your theories about dear daddies' death, oh, still believe I killed him, do you?" I asked him raising my eyebrow.

Luther looked at me, silent before he spoke. "I was wrong to accuse you, I know you hated him, but I know you are not capable of killing someone, maybe defending yourself...but after I have found some proof, I can exclude you from my suspect list"

"You have a list?" Allison frowned confused at Luther.

"Thanks?" Lexi asked frowning.

"Let's just watch this footage, the night dad died, Pogo and Grace attended to him" Luther stated. I suddenly felt a hand clasp onto mine. Looking down, I realised it was Diego's hand, looking up at him, he looked worried, like he was hiding something. Shaking the thought, I gazed around the room and realised something, frowning.

"Where did Five go?" I asked.

"Who knows" Allison shrugged. "He seems to be more invested into his own investigation" Allison added. Shrugging at the thought, I turned to the old television in front of us, seeing Reginald in bed, he looked like he was struggling, asking for help, begging, but Grace and Pogo just stood there. Letting him die. Frowning I watched as he slumped, before Grace reached over and took his monocle before leaving the room.

Now I remembered, Diego confided in me, admitting he took the monocle off Grace so Luther wouldn't accuse her of killing Reginald. But that back fired, since Luther was so adamant that someone killed him and took the monocle as a prize.

The rest of the siblings continued to watch the footage, before I placed my right hand over Diego's left as he held onto my other hand, making sure he knew that I was there for him. Because I knew his little secret.

"Grace took it?" Allison asked confused.

"And why isn't she doing anything to help him? She was programmed to help" Luther added.

"What do you mean?" Allison asked him.

"Grace was meant to care for us, and programmed for emergencies, like saving our father, instead of letting him die" Luther pointed out. "Now, I searched Grace's room, and I couldn't find it" Luther announced confused with himself.

Diego let go of my hand and walked to the television. "This crappy old teleivison is old, messes with your mind" he stated. "Mom is just tending to him after he dies, maybe the monocle fell off his face?" Diego suggested.

"Diego, anyone can see that mom takes it" Allison added.

The hard evidence was there, Grace took it, no denying that.

"I need to ask mom some questions, and search her room again" Luther stated turning away from the group.

"No point in doing that, Luther" Diego added.

"And why not?" he asked.

"Because I took the monocle" Diego stated.

"You what?" Luther furrowed his eyebrows confused.

"Because, I knew if you found the monocle on mom, you would blame her for the death, but I took it" Diego added.

"Well at the moment, I do blame her, she let him die" Luther added.

"Diego was only trying to protect mom, Luther" I added, probably wrong choice of putting myself in the spot.

"Wait...you knew? And you didn't tell me?" Luther asked angrily. "Of course, you didn't, why would you anyway?"