Some Updates...

Update on the issue regarding Fanfic Pocket Library...we won! With enough pressure and complaints to the company, his app from the Google Play Store and iTunes App Store has been suspended. Which means our stories are safe...I hope. That's from my end anyway. I can't download the app to check if my work is on there since the app is gone. But it's bound to be somewhere.

So, if anyone see's any apps, or other websites containing these stories of mine, let me know. The character 'Lexi' is copyrighted, for sure now. No matter if she is in the world of the Umbrella Academy, The Walking Dead, 13 Reasons Why etc, she is copyrighted. It's taken years to mould Lexi into who she is. Everything about her has taken years, since the moment I started writing stories and roleplaying. So anyone using Lexi, and shaping her to make her your own, she is mine, she belongs to me, she is my creation and she is copyrighted. Her face claim may be Hermione Corfield, but the character is copyrighted. 

Rant over.

Another update regarding the video/trailer thingy. I really want to do it, I am gonna try experimenting tomorrow with some clips. I can probably find things on YouTube, which of course I will credit any creators I have borrowed the clips from. But if anyone knows how to gain footage/clips from movies, that would be grand. 

Most Umbrella Academy clips are on YouTube, I believe, but I might need access to more, and I don't know how to legally downloaded videos from the internet and make it into a video of my own. Such as Netflix or streaming sites (Which I shall point out, streaming isn't illegal, downloading from streaming sites is). So if there is a way for my laptop to record through a programme or app, to record clips from Netflix or streaming sites, let me know.

Because I need help!

I am a techy person, but this one is a little more advanced than my brain can take. So, readers, if you know how to gain footage from the internet aside from YouTube and turn those clips into a movie, it would be much appreciated for the help. 

I would mainly need footage of Diego Hargreeves, Hermione Corfield, and the powers of Scarlet Witch, as we know Elizabeth Olsen, portrays Scarlet Witch, which Lexi possess the powers of. 

I think that is enough information, but please, help a girl out! Surely it would be fun and entertaining to make a trailer/video of Number Zero; The Witch?