Number 11

I stared up at the grey ceiling of Diego's, 'room'. Breathing heavily after what I would have called amazing make up sex, but in the back of my head, I knew it was only a one-night stand type of sex.

It was a rash decision, and I think I regret it. Jesus, I'm so confused. I continued to stare up at the ceiling, before Diego spoke up.

"You okay?" he asked me. Looking towards him I nodded.

"Yeah, I'm good" I smiled softly.

"That was..." he chuckled "Amazing, incredible, I forgot how amazing having sex with you was. You are a goddess" he whispered, placing a soft kiss on my lips.

Really confused.

"That was a lot" he chuckled, placing his hands and arms under his head, looking proud.

"Yeah...it was" I sighed in content, before sitting up from the bed and turning my body to sit on the edge of the bed.

"You sure you're okay? You've gone a little quiet" he asked sitting up behind me, his voice concerned.

"Diego, I'm fine. But we can't stay here for long, we aren't safe here, and I can't risk having this place filled with bullet holes" I explained, grabbing my clothes and getting dressed.

"I'm sure we don't have to rush off" he spoke, moving my blonde hair to the other side of my shoulder, kissing the exposing skin on my neck. Quickly getting up and escaping one of his seducing methods, I looked at him.

"I don't know what these men are capable of. But if they are capable of assaulting me, and finding where I live and trashing the place, god knows what they are capable of, Diego. This is serious" I told him rubbing my face, in frustration and stress.

Diego shifted off the bed and stood in front of me, placing both of his hands on my shoulders. "Hey, I'm gonna protect you" he assured me.

"I don't need your protection Diego. I may be a woman, but I've been protecting myself for a long time" I told him. "I need to go, with or without you" I told him, turning around and heading up the small steps, leaving his 'room'.

"Lexi, wait!" He shouted after me. But I couldn't stop, I just kept walking, leaving the gym and standing by his car, soon his figure and suit case following behind. He looked at me, but didn't say anything, just unlocked the car and got in. I followed suite, soon Diego taking off towards the Academy.

"Where have you two been?" Allison asked as she stood in the foyer with Luther and Vanya.

"Just...collecting our things" Diego responded.

"Things?" Allison asked confused.

"I can't stay at my apartment, because the men who attacked me, destroyed my place, so I will be staying here for a while until I sort out my mess" I explained heading towards the kitchen downstairs in the basement.

"My dear, Alessia" Mom smiled standing with a spatula in her hands. I frowned at the name.

"Mom, my name is Lexi, remember, I asked to be called that instead" I told her sitting down in my seat.

"Well, from what I remember, I named you Alessia" she nodded, tilting her head to the side. "Are you okay, my dear?" she asked concerned.

"I'm fine" I responded.

"No, you are not" Allison spoke up as she entered the kitchen, pulling the chair out beside me. "Lexi, what's going on?" she asked.

"Diego and I had sex" I spoke quietly.

"Oh! You and Diego are back together! I'm so glad!" Mom exclaimed "Cookies! Cookies are the best way to celebrate".

I looked at mom and sighed. "Mom, do you mind if I speak to Allison alone?"