Number 47

So, I had this storyline planned out in my head. But again, from what I imagined, I just couldn't put my mind into words. So, I apologise in advance. The scene looks much better in my head.

I've always imagined the song 'Ritual' during this scene. Every time I listen to the song, I imagine this song. Hope you agree!

"Yeah...you're gonna regret saying that" Diego spoke standing beside me, as I held my hands behind my back, glowing red.

"And why's that?" One of the men's voice spoke through a gas mask type mask, his voice deeper to cover his real voice.

"Because you have entered the Umbrella Academy" Diego stated.

"We know that dumbass, it's why we are here!" The man shouted.

"Let me guess, the old billionaire dies, and you raid the house?" Lexi asked out loud "Did you happen to forget about the kids that were raised here as...superheroes?" I wanted to vomit at that term.

"Of course not, it's why we bought these" he motioned his gun, by lifting it up slightly.

"And they call me a dumbass?" Diego whispered. "Either way, you boys are getting your arse beaten today...get them baby" he whispered to me. Nodding gently, I focused my abilities, paying attention to their guns.

Twisting my hand up ever so gently, the guns glowed red, a red bright aura surrounded them as I focused, violently lifting them up in the air, causing the men to lose grip of their guns. I focused using my psionic energy balls and telekinesis, pulling apart the guns, the sound of bullets falling onto the ground, like rain on a pavement. Putting my hands down, the vibration through my body calmed down.

"What...the..." One of the men asked panicked.

"See the thing is...we still know how to kick arse" Diego stated. My hands coming out from behind my back, glowing a violent bright red. I could feel the vibration throughout my body.

"You didn't tell us she could do that!" Another man shouted.

"I didn't know what they could do! Their powers were kept a secret! I thought it was all fake!" The man responded.

"I'm outta here!" The smaller man rushed out, heading out to the foyer, only for my right hand to reach out, the man's body glowing red.

"Now where do you think you are going?" Diego asked him. Smirking, I moved my right hand to the left violently, causing the man to fly straight into the wall with a loud thump, falling like a dolly on the floor.

"Who's next?" I asked, focusing on the two in the middle. A smirk forming on my face. Even with masks on, I could tell they were shitting their gas boiler suits. Both my hands reached out, glowing red, causing both of them to glow red. "Who wants to fly?" I asked them.

"We need back up!" The man shouted, before I threw them up to the ceiling violently, before dropping them from the air. Hearing a loud crack.

"Think that was a neck or a spine?" I asked Diego

"Maybe both" he smirked before frowning "Hang on...did he call for back up?" he asked me.

"I believe so" I sighed, before hearing voices behind me.

"What is going on?" Allison asked standing there with Luther and Five.

"Bad guys...again" I said "Where's Klaus and Vanya?" I asked.

"Vanya left I think...Klaus is somewhere...I think" Five added.

"Of course," I mumbled.

"What do they want?" Allison asked.