The Confession

I took a deep breath and looked at the door nervously. I could already feel my palm was cold and sweating. I took a look at my watch and it's already 5 p.m .
"Where is he? Why is he taking so long to come today".

Yes am waiting for Matt my roomate and my friend also. I've been in love with him and finally decided to confess . I was having mixed feelings at the same time because by doing this i was putting our friendship at stake also.

I had made a promise to myself that one day if I'll fall in love with someone I'll have to confess within 1 week time and it's been exactly one week since I've realised how i felt for Matt. Yes i know this was stupid and dumb but i think that was the age of doing dumb thing.

Suddenly the door I've been starring at for hours was opened. It was Matt. Finally he came i felt like I've been waiting for ages.

"Matt ..i need to tell you something...it's really important "
Matt looked at me in surprise and said.

"Dude are you okay ...you looked really pale...what happened? "

I walked closer to him , i felt weaker as i walked . I had no energy left.

Matt was already starring at me and ready to listen to me.

" I like you...i mean i love you" i said while my head down and heart ready to explode.