Just follow the flow

ray pov

Matt was looking at me in surprise when i refused to open the door. He smirked and said

" I'll give you one last chance to think well ....open the door I'll let you go or prepare to bear the consequences of messing with me.."

I didn't know what to do. I had the choice of either gave up or prepared for the unexpected but then i thought if i gave up now i wouldn't probably able to know what i wanted. I took a deep breath and replied like i was ready to embrace the death.

" I won't open the door.."

He looked straight into my eyes and I've already felt shiver all over my body . He then said:

" You're really stubborn right...don't forget you've searched for it yourself...."

He came more closer to my face and i could feel that he leaned more closer against my body. It was the first time i felt that close with him. He then pressed my wrists more tightly and the next moment he bite my neck.

He seriously bite my neck really hard that i let out a scream. I was shocked realising that i just moaned really loudly with just one of his bite.

Now i felt like my whole body was on fire. Those sensations were totally different. The moment i felt his mouth on my neck i knew that i already lost it.

After biting me he looked at me. I was shyed and couldn't dare to make an eye contact with him.
He teasingly said to me:

" Look like you're enjoying it..i didn't know you were in such kind of stuffs."

He then bite my neck again. This time i managed not to moan but i was losing control over my body.It felt like Matt has awakened my suppressed sexual desires. I started feeling good and wanted him to bite me more. I then said in my mind:

"This is crazy...i am desperate for more now.."

I was already breathing heavily and all i had in my mind was i want to do it with Matt.

Matt pov:

When Ray suddenly moaned i felt like a sudden pleasure all over my body. This was so unexpected .I actually bite him hard to hurt him but he looked like he liked it. So i purposely teased him about it and his reactions said a lot.

He didn't try to push me away at all and he was all red down to his neck. I've never seen someone so red like that. His reactions were tempting me to go more further. So i said to myself if he don't push me away after i bite him again then it's sign that he wants more .

So i bite him again. This time i didn't bite hard and he loved it. He was already breathing heavily and i was already ready to do more. I looked into his eyes. He didn't say anything but he kinda gave me a sign that he wanted me to continue . I couldn't control myself either.

I first freed his hands. I went closer to his face and we were already feeling each one breath. I then kissed him. I kissed him gently and then started exploring his mouth with my tongue.His lips were so soft wanting me to kiss him more and more. He looked like he lacked experience but i was guiding him and he was following my guide really well.

I then shifted on his neck . I started sucking and he was moaning loudly and breathing heavily.

" Ahhhh...ahhhh..ahhh"

His moaning was driving me crazy and the more i was being rough the more he was liking it. His neck was definitely his soft spot.

I was still sucking and biting both sides of his neck and at the same i put one of my hand underneath his shirt. I was already feeling his skin and i was squishing it.

I then stopped and immediately pulled out his shirt and i pulled out mine as well. I started kissing him all over his body and he was guiding me with his hands. I then started sucking his nipples and he was damn loving it.

Suddenly he pulled me up. He kissed me and we were kissing deeply. I was then kissing his shoulders and he suddenly bite me. I felt like a whole current on my body. It was not my first time having sex but i never felt like that before.

I put my hand in his pant and i started rubbing his "thing"in slow motion. Ray was enjoying it and i started rubbing in fast motion and at the time kissing him. Ray then said while breathing heavily :
" Ma...Matt...Just fuck me up.."

Those words were like a kind of energy booster. The next moment we were completely naked. I went down to Ray little "thing" and start giving his a blowjob. He was moaning without stopping.

As we didn't have the lotion i used my saliva and it really worked well. Luckily i had condoms in my wallet and i immediately got my "thing" into it. I then put my "thing" into Ray hole and started moving slowly trying to enter him completely.

I could see a slight pain on Ray face but he started enjoying it when he grabbed my ass with his two hands and trying to push it so that my "thing" entered into him more deeply. The moment i was completely into him i started moving in more faster motion and Ray was cooperating with me.

I was sweating and the hotness i was feeling was commendable. It felt good. I never felt good like that.

I was finally about to cum and i immediately notify Ray .The next moment Ray stomach was all covered in yellow stuffs.

We both were out of breathing. I looked at him and he looked really satisfied and i somehow felt proud of it.

This moment was magical.