Unexpected Passenger

It's been 15 minutes I've been driving .I took a glance at the rear view mirror and saw Jake  girl was sitting quietly and breathing the air coming from the open window.

It was quite peaceful until she made me stopped the car suddenly.

"Stop...stop stoppp that damn car"

I drove on the side and stopped.
" What happened...are you ok?" i said while turning back to face her.

She gave me that arrogant look and got her head out of the car and started shouting like a mad person.
" Heyyyy...Here...here"

What the heck was she doing i said trying to figure out.

All of a sudden the back car door was opened and someone immediately got into.

" Who are yo....................Matt!!!!!"

I couldn't understand what was going on. I was still turned back looking at this unexpected situation. There was a lot of questions popping in my mind when i heard a deep voice .

" Blue Ocean hotel drop us there "

I looked so puzzled. What was that situation?  I looked at Matt and then that girl spoke.

" Didn't you hear what he said? ..Blue Ocean Hotel..Common start driving now.."

She was getting on my nerves now and i glared at both of them and said in an angry attitude.

" First i was told to drop that lady to her house and second this is not a private cab that I'll follow your commands...so am stopping where i was asked to."

I turned infront again and started driving . The girl was so pissed off i could sense it and Matt smirked and replied " okay "
I was driving when then  i started hearing some strange sounds . I looked in the rear view mirror and i was dumbfounded.

That girl was already on Matt lap and they were kissing like crazy .
Matt hands was on her back squishing it at the same time and the girl one hand under his shirt another one holding his neck.

That was not less than having a nightmare.