You can't defeat the beast

Ray pov

I finally caught him. Matt has been avoiding me since past weeks. Since that storage incident i was going crazy with what he said. I needed to know what he meant but he almost made it impossible for me to reach him.

I got his phone number but it was of no use. I waited for him after his class but he always managed to escape. I tried almost all the possible ways but all hopeless. I was so done so i decided to use the other way.

I first stole Pete's phone and it was really difficult to do so. I never thought that i would steal one day . I felt really guilty and promised to make Matt pay for it. I then sent him a message and switched off the phone.

I was really nervous at the same time because if Matt decided to call the police or someone else for help i would definitely be in trouble but when i saw him alone i was assured.

Now he was trapped in my room he won't be able to escape until he answered me. He was just right infront me completely baffled by this situation.
I looked at him and said :
"Hi Matt...been a long time.."

He looked furious and finally bursted:
" What the heck you think you are doing? Where is Pete ?"

I slowly walked to him and told him that Pete was okay and that it was me who sent that message. Without losing time he pushed me aside and ran towards the door.

He was trying to open the door but i had already locked it. When he realised that it was locked he started hitting the door with all his force expecting it to break and open but the door was solid enough to resist his blows. I sat on my bed watching him struggling and hurting himself just to open that door.
I then said :

" Stop wasting your energy, the door won't open until i want."

Matt turned around and gazed at me like a furious beast .

" What do you want? " He said.

Finally he asked the right question. I smiled and said:

" The answers of my questions..what did you mean last time when you said that you've loved me first and I chose Tony at end? "

I thought that finally my confusions would be cleared up but i think i was excited for nothing. He didn't reply and instead he gave me a cold look.

Then he started approaching me like an angry beast and i felt like i was the prey. I was still sat on the bed when suddenly he pushed me and the next moment i was lying on the bed.

Before i could get up he jumped on the top of me. I was surprised by this sudden move of him.He blocked my waist with the help of his thick thighs and i felt like I've been paralyzed. I thought my hands could help but before i could do anything he already grabbed them. Last time i was stuck on the wall and this time it was a bed. He then moved his face close to mine and finally said :
" Open the door or get ready to be eaten by me."

I suddenly felt helpless. What i had thought what was happening. My plan was backfired. I couldn't let him go just like that. I needed my answers.

I looked at him straight in the eyes and i finally said with all my courage.
" Eat me huhh?? Do whatever you want but i won't let you leave without explaining youself."

He smirked at me and now i knew things were not going to be good. I immediately regretted what i said.