It was a mistake

Ray pov

I didn't know that Matt has been all these pains because of me. Matt looked at me as he still had more to tell me. I was right he had so many to tell and ask.

" Ray" he said while looking into my eyes.

" Why did you lie to me? The next morning when i asked you if you enjoyed the night...you said yes with a big smile but when i asked you about the red things on your neck ...you said it was rashes...did you think i was a fool or what..?"

I looked at him and he was a bit angry now. I needed to calm him.So i cupped his face with both my hands and i looked into his eyes and said.

" Matt...am sorry i lied to you but i didn't want you to know that i slept with someone else because i was afraid...i don't know but i was really scared to tell you."

" I was so drunk that night...it was the first time i drank that much..i didn't know what I've done until the next morning...i don't even remember ...."

Matt immediately cut me off.
He looked so pissed off now and i couldn't understand this reaction of his .He put my hands down from his face and he bursted in anger.

" Ray !!Are you still taking me for a fool or what? You say you don't remember anything? How can someone not remember his first time? and you know what pissed me more is that you're still roaming around with that guy.....Why....why...why."

I looked at him. He was really angry and i couldn't understand how do i explain it to him that i really don't remember what happened.

All i remember i woke up in James house naked and by seeing my state i knew that i slept with someone. I tried to remember very hard but everything looked vaguely in my mind. I can only remember i was actually kissing someone and what happened next i really don't have a single idea.

" Wait!!!!what did he just say? Am still roaming around with that guy??? who???"

I then asked Matt

" Do you know the guy who slept...."

He immediately said:

" Why are you behaving like you don't know him?? huhh ..Tony has been wandering around our dorms since you slept with him and now you two are sticking to each other like lovey dovey couple and i wonder what happened between you two last two years. "

" He has always been getting on my nerves that jerk."

I was dumbfounded. What was that? Tony? All these doesn't make any sense at all. I felt like i was lost in an never-ending maze. I took a deep breath and i started.

" Matt...First of all there's nothing going on between me and Tony...I swear..Even if he was the guy i slept with i didn't have a single idea..And i met him this year at the Uni ..."

I then hugged him and he was trying to avoid my hug so i held him more tighter. I knew it was hard for him to believe me.After struggling he finally gave up i then said to him.

" Matt...you were my first time and I've always chosen you...I promise to make everything alright....Will you give me one last chance?".

Matt didn't say anything but i felt something. I felt his tears dripping on my shoulders. He was crying .I was glad that he finally let them out and now he would feel much better.

I then looked at me and kissed him. He accepted my kiss that means he believed in me. I was finally relieved and tears rolled my cheeks but i continued kissing him letting all our emotions out.

After that we both dressed up. It was 7 p.m already. I told Matt to stay for the dinner and he agreed.

Now all i need to do was to confront Tony.