You're mine

Matt pov:

I need to intervene before this Tony fooled my innocent Ray completely. Yes his story did make sense but there are many things that i need to clear up with him.

I walked through the living room as if i was a gang leader and ready to kick some ass.

I went beside Ray and put my hands on his shoulders indirectly telling Tony that he was mine.

Tony didn't look pleased at all by my presence and i kinda like it because he had really tormenting me through years and now i felt like it was my turn.
I looked at him and started with my questioning all at once.

" So Tony how come Pete joined the Uni before you and you joined so late??..It can't be money prob because i know you're fucking rich...Were you just stalking Ray?? And why you didn't Ray about that night when you really remembered everything??? Were trying to do it again huhh?? Taking advantage of...."

Before i could complete my sentence Tony grabbed my collar and he was full of anger . He then said.

" The reason why i joined uni late doesn't have anything to do with Ray and about not telling Ray about that night was just because it was not of no use because Ray didn't even recognize me so it was obvious he don't remember ...you bloody jerk.."

The next moment i just saw Ray trying to seperate us and calm us.
His eyes were telling that he was definitely saying the truth. But Tony wouldn't leave my collar so Ray lost his cool and yelled at both of us.

" Stop it!!!! Just stop it now...Tony you can leave we gonna talk later and am sorry.."

Wait why was he saying sorry? I thought.
Tony finally left and i was now alone with Ray.He was looking at me just like an angry bird but he looked cute . He then stared at me and said.

" What was that Matt ? Why were you being that rude to him? "

I then grabbed his waist and pulled him closer to me and said:

" He was the one who drove me away from you...He was the one who made me reject your love on that day...if i didn't saw him on that day maybe we would have been together. "

Ray looked so confused and quickly asked me.

" What do you mean."

Now all misunderstanding were almost cleared i felt like Ray deserved to know why i rejected him when he confessed to me.

I kissed him and said.

" That day while i was returning i saw Tony outside our dorm..i thought that he came to meet you ...just by seeing him my mood was already off and i was angry also...Then when i entered our room you suddenly confessed...to be honest ...i really hated you at that moment....Everything you said sounded fake and Tony and you kept popping in my mind ....so i just rejected you in the most cruel way i could. "

Ray then looked at me in disbelief and all a sudden he pinched me hard on my stomach and i screamed with pain. He then said:

" You deserve it ...Matt am sorry also."

He then hugged me tight.

" It's okay Ray ...we both made mistakes and we've also learnt from it. Just promise you won't leave me now." I said while hugging him.

" I won't..." he softly said.