Angry young man

Ray pov

Tony and i were in the theatre room along with some other friend. We were asked to assist and help the technical team .

The Theatrical Department was preparing for a play . Anna a really pretty assisting director was passing out scripts to the actors. 

She came towards us and asked we were acting in the play . I denied saying that we were from technical team while Tony replied in another way.

" Even if we are not part from the play we would like to be if you ask us to be..my beautiful lady..."

Tony must have lost his mind and he sounded really cheesy but what shocked me more was Anna reply.

" Okay boys ....act this highlighted scene for me..." She said while handing the script to Tony.

Tony looked at me and i was suddenly dragged me on the stage.

" Common it's fun...you just need to say one word "yes" after i say my line...okay?.." he said while putting me the correct position.

It was only two lines scene but it was indeed fun. Tony turned out to be a good actor.

It was a very pleasant atmosphere until someone made his entry. A sudden scream echoed in that room.

" Enough!!! "

Everyone started looking  around to see from who it came that scream. It was none other than Matt . He was standing at the entrance door holding some papers in hand. He then moved forward while gazing at everyone very angrily . He then shifted his gaze on me and Tony .

" What's going on here ? This is not a place to fool around..Just get out from here ..."  He angrily said while throwing his bag on the empty seats.

He was behaving such like an angry young man.

Anna immediately interrupted and explained the situation but Matt didn't seem understanding. He was still furious .

Tony and I left from the stage and went where we were supposed to be. Matt looked like an errupted volcano and Tony looked he was about to errupt. Tony was almost ready to pick up a fight with Matt but somehow i managed to stop him.

After helping for almost 1 hour i was suddenly asked to go and fetch some props from the storage room.

One Last Chanceजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें