A long night - part 2

It's 9:30 p.m. Tony and i has been seriously focusing our project and we were almost done. Tony finally stood up and stretched his perfectly proportionate body.

" Hey Ray let's stop now....we have worked enough for today..we'll discuss the rest at the Uni..."

I stood up also after sitting for hours and felt like my whole body was paining and grabbed my bag.

" Okay Tony..I'll take a move now. "

" Wait..wait...where are you going? You're not going anywhere..."

"But..."

" No but...you're going to sleep here tonight...I've already arranged the guest room...in my room you won't be comfortable I'll get you some comfortable clothes also.."

Tony immediately grabbed my hand and guided me to the guest room. That room was much smaller than his and was beautifully designed . I guess light blue was the themed here. Everything was in that colour .

"Tony.... i don't. ..."

Tony immediately cut me off.

" Ray you want to take a shower..look behind you there's the bathroom...and you'll find some comfortable clothes in that small wardrobe..."

"Okay mom " i said in a teasing tone.

Tony smiled and left. Then suddenly he appeared again.

" I forget to say good night..and if you need anything let me know ..am just in the next room."

" Good night Tony"

I took a shower and put on the comfortable clothes that Tony left for me.
It's 10:17 p.m now. I was already sleepy also.

I peeked outside through the window. The party was still on. The backyard was glowing with some beautiful lights. There was a barbecue corner and had a small swimming pool also.

I could see lots of girls walking and dancing around. They were almost naked. Yes i could barely see clothes on them. The guys as well were roaming around shirtless. Everyone mouth were busy.Yes busy eating something , drinking beers or kissing.

I turned my face to left and saw two people making out very aggressively in a corner. The more i observed around the more it was becoming sexual.
I immediately went back to the bed as i couldn't bare to watch it anymore.

"Is this a porn party or what? Such an eyesore.."

I pulled the light blue blanket and closed my eyes.