Don't lie to me

Ray pov

"Is there anything on my face? Do i look strange?" I asked after realising that Tony has been constantly starring at me.

" Did you sleep well at my place?"

" Tony this is the fourth time you're asking me this"

" Common answer me honestly one last time ".

I was so done with this question now . I closed my laptop ,pulled my chair back slightly and crossed my legs. I looked at him and he was impatiently waiting for an answer. I started.

" Actually Tony i lied to you....i didn't..."

I could sense that Tony was already nervous.
" You didn't what??" he suddenly screamed.

" I didn't have a good sleep ...arrgg...i had a horrible nightmare....a strong beastly creature was crawling all over me and he was eating me with no mercy and i felt my tiny body being crushed underneath him and...."

I immediately stopped when i saw the unexpected reactions of Tony. Wait is he angry? Did i went too far? His expressions was scary .

"Tony... I.."

He suddenly backed off his chair and it fell on the ground.
I could already feel everyone eyes on us.
Everyone in the Uni Cafeteria was surprised by the sudden loud noise of a falling chair.

"Tony...am sorry ..i was just joking ....I didn't have a nig..."

Tony was already gone .