Beautiful morning

Matt pov

I opened my eyes slowly feeling a slight headache and gave a thought.
" I guess i drank too much last night"

I then realised that i was not alone there was someone else sleeping next to me. This was no shock to me as am used waking up with stranger beside me. But this time it was different. Instead of a girl there was a boy.

I turned completely to the left side to watch the sleeping figure.
" Ray ... is that really you".

I gazed at him as he slept. His hair fell across his forehead and I brushed it off instinctively revealing his eyes and face more clearly.

His dark hair looked messy and curly. I don't remember seeing him such curly hair.

His eyelashes were surprisingly thick and long. He had a mole just underneath the corner of his left eye. I touched it with index finger and said slowly.
"It look more visible than before..."

His skin looked more fairer than before. His mouth was wide open and looked like he been drooling all night. His lips looked very plump.
" He looks like a cute baby ."

When i saw him near the library yesterday he looked thinner and now looking at his body i can understand why he fell so hard when he bumped into me.

His body was barely covered with the blanket exposing one of his long thin legs.
He was wearing a shirt twice bigger his size that was almost removed from his body exposing everything.
His had a defined collarbone which kinda looked really attractive .
His stomach was flat wihout any muscles but looked squishy. Then i looked at his nipples.
" Fuck...this is the first time am looking his nipples so close".
I kinda felt excited suddenly.

I don't know what took me then that i was drawn closer to his face. I could feel his soft breath on my face. I went close to his ears and whispered really slowly.

" Ray "

I couldn't believe that he actually responded to it

" umm"

I whispered again

" Ray"

He responded again

" umm"

I didn't realise that i was actually enjoying doing this.
I didn't notice that my breath was touching his neck until he started lifting his head more up.

He looked so fucking cute . Looked like he didn't age in these past years .He still had a babyface.

I looked at him and found myself smiling and then suddenly i felt a sense of realisation.

" I must have lost my mind...what am doing?...i need to get out from here ."

Suddenly the door was opened and sensed a deadly and scary vibes approaching.