Trap- part 2

Ray pov

"

What the heck do you want?" "Just leave my hands...you jerk"
I said while being captured in the clutches of Matt.

He looked at me and smirked then said:

"You've searched for it yourself...i just wanted to talk ..."

I stared at him in disbelief and said:
" Talk?? ...So you actually got something to talk with me..huhh..so common tell me now am listening ... leave my hands first... "

That man who didn't talk when he needed to now has something to talk about to me.

He then freed my hands slowly but he didn't move .He was still leaned so close to me .I guessed he was just making sure that i don't flee again.

He leaned a little more closer. As he was really tall i had to lift my face up to face him. He bent his face a little more closer to mine. Both of his hands were stuck against the wall like he caged me.
He looked into my eyes and i felt nervous . I could felt his hot breath on face and this was giving me a tingling sensations all over my body. But these sensations suddenly all dissapeared when he asked me a question .

" Are you dating Tony??"
"At the end you chose him "

Once again i was in disbelief. This was what he really wanted to tell me .I couldn't believe my ears but couldn't understand his last sentence so i asked him.

" What do you mean by i chose him at the end ???"

He didn't reply and drew aback from me. He let a deep sigh and finally said something that shocked me and left me in total confusion.

" Ray...I just wanted to tell you that I've loved you first. "

I was dumbfounded. There was a total silence for a moment.
I couldn't believe what i just heard. This was not making sense and before i could clear the confusion Matt had already left.

I tried running after him but he was too fast . I tried a lot to talk to him during the play but didn't get the opportunity.

The play was over , Matt dissapeared and all i had at the end of day was confusion , mixed feelings and curiosity .

What was he trying to say? What does that mean? What he really meant? Was that his new game to torture me? All these questions were tormenting me and only Matt could answers it.