Regret

Watching the rain falling through the window. I suddenly felt my eyes were teary. I slowly said with a breaking voice trying not to let the tears fall.

" I regret that day...i regret confessing to him ...i regret.. "

It's already been 2 years since i confessed my love to Matt.

That unforgettable moment felt like as if it was yesterday .

After i confessed my love that day there was a complete silence in that room and then boom Matt started laughing like a crazy person.
I lifted my head up to face him and couldn't understand why was he laughing.

Seeing him laughing like that i became angry and shouted

"Matt ! this is serious."

Matt stopped laughing and smirked and finally said with a very serious voice.

" Ray i considered you as my friend and brother ....hmm i like girls and i never thought about fucking a guy but if you want for you i can make ..."

I immediately cut him off and couldn't believe my ears . Was he thinking that i wanted to have sex with him. He was such a jerk.
I couldn't think of anything my mind was blank. My eyes were teary and that was the first time i was actually heartbroken. I went and sat on my bed feeling devastated. Unknowingly he insulted my love and my feelings and that was hurting me the most.

As for Matt he was like nothing just happened. He went straight to take shower and then went straight to bed.

After that night nothing was the same. Matt has been avoiding me purposely and barely stay in our room. Whenever i tried to talk to him he would keep it short or would never give a damn reaction.

For me it was not less than a torture . After a few months i found that Matt stuffs were not in the room anymore. Later a friend told me he moved to another City.

He left without a goodbye.