A long night - Part 1

It's 7 p.m and it's been 15 minutes that Tony been driving.
I looked through the car window and looked at the sky. It has stopped raining .

" When we'll reach ? " I said while taking a glance at the time.

"Almost there Ray ...Are you hungry? Should i turn the Ac off? Seems like you're cold."

"No am fine"

It's been only two weeks since I've met Tony and felt like we been knowing each other for ages. He's been like a mother and father since we met. He always took care of me and scolding me when needed. Unlike me he was really manly at the same time really handsome and had a very charming smile with killing dimples.The only thing that we had in common was the love and passion for photography.

" We are already here" Tony said while trying to park his car.

The moment i saw his house i couldn't take off my eyes from it.

" Woahhh...you've got a big house..are you a prince or what"

Tony smiled at me and said
" kinda of...Okay let's get inside now"..

As i walked through his doorway guided by Tony , i heard some loud music but couldn't detect from where it was actually coming. I was continuously looking around.

" Your neighbour having a party?"

" No ...it's my brother partying in the backyard"

" Ohh"

" Don't worry this will not disturb us..my room is soundproof. "

The next moment i was already in Tony house. It looked luxurious and was damn spacious.Tony guided me to his room.

" Ray make yourself comfortable and don't mind these big boxes..am going to fetch something for you to eat."

Tony room was big maybe three times bigger than mine but was filled with many unpacked boxes. There was barely a place to sit.

Tony had recently moved here and he didn't get time to unpack all his stuffs and wouldn't let others do it for him. Despite all the spaces in that house he kept everything in his room.

" Here i come...I've brought you some delicious food ..eat it quickly and let's get started with our work and help me to move some boxes on the bed so that we can work comfortably.."

" Thanks for the food Tony..."