Favour

Ray pov:

One month already passed .Everything seems going smoothly. My studies was going really well. Tony and i was spending more time together and Matt barely crossed my path.

I finally felt like am over him and it felt great.

It's 8 p.m and I was on my way to meet one of my senior. He just called me to ask for a favour. He was at a nearby pub and needed someone who knows how to drive and i had a driving license. I couldn't refuse him because he really helped me for my projects.

I was already at the pub and i saw someone waving at me and shouting

" Ray...here "

Its him Jake my senior. He looked at me and immediately started explaining my task.

" Here is the key and there's the car ..the black one...my girlfriend is completely drunk and persisting to go home and i can't take her right now...the GPS will guide you to the destination and after dropping her you bring the car here again...okay ? "

"Okay..." i replied

I was about to go when Jake stopped me to say something .

" Ray.... Thank you"

I smiled and walked to the car. I opened the car and jumped into the driver seat.

At the back seat there was a slim figure whining dressed in a little tight red dress flattering her  body shape.She was almost naked.
"Who created clothes like this? "

Her breast were almost exposed . I could see her cleavage. Her hair were tied in a messy bun. She was murmuring something and looking at her phone.

I was suddenly feeling thankful. I was glad that i was not attracted to girl for a moment and at the same questioning my senior taste in girl .

" I'll never understand..."

I started the car and followed the direction of GPS.