05

In time even the sharpest Thorns become Soft↠

Thorns become
Soft

Valour jolts awake, her bones stiff, and her cheek pulsating. They no longer hurtle through space, everything is quite, not even the usual machine hum. For the first time in her life, utter silence. She removes the helmet, which is now decorated with a few cracks here and there. She looks over at Raven, who's still knocked out, her helmet also holding a couple cracks. She brings her fingers to her left cheek bone, feeling the warm sticky consistency of blood. The dark colour stains her fingers, and she groans as it stings from the sudden touch. She only hopes it isn't deep enough that it needs stitches.

A groan escapes Ravens lips as the dark haired girl comes to . She removes her helmet slowly, revealing blood that seems to source from her hairline, and trickles downwards.

"That cant the good". She touches her forehead, with blood staining her fingers too.

"Let me take a look". Valour volunteers. As she goes to open the door beside her, but it's opened before she can.

A blonde haired girl pops her head in with wild curious blue eyes. Clarke. The blondes eyes find Valours hazel ones , smiling.

"Hey blondie". Valour returns the younger girls smile.

Both girls exit the ship, greeted by a forest of green. The ground is covered in brown leafs, and crunches under each footstep. The air is sweet and crisp, and wind lightly blows through her hair. It's better then she'd dreamed of. She raises her head inhaling deeply, feeling the cool air make its way to her lungs. How many times she had day dreamed about Earth, yet here she was. On the ground, alive. As if it couldn't get any better, the sky begins to drizzle with water, rain. The droplets are soft against her skin, and not yet enough to soak her.

She turns to Clarke smiling.
"We're really here". She embraces the blonde.

"Raven"! Another familiar voice calls out.

Both girls turn to watch as Finn jogs through the long grass, moist with rain.

"Finn"! She calls out happily meeting him.

Her arms travel from his arms, to his hair, and face, an expression of pure joy taking over.

"I knew you couldn't be dead". She says so low Valour barley hears.

"You're bleeding". He mutters.

"I don't care". Her lips crash into his for a few long seconds.