11

And find the place where Every single thing you see tells you toStay

Every single thing
you see tells
you to
Stay

Every muscle in her body aches, as if she's pulled every single one. Even the slightest movement causes her to wince . She finally brings herself to opens her eyes, greeting the small bit of sunlight that seeps through the tarp covering the opening of the dropship. The storm is over, as is the night. Memories flood back in, of the exhaustion she had felt before she was here. She remembers Bellamy, and the grounder, and feeling like could barley support herself, but after that..

"Hey"! A voice comes from the seat beside her.

She lays in a makeshift hammock that hangs securely from the ceiling of the first floor of the ship.

"Hey". She smiles tiredly at the sleepy looking boy next to her. Jasper sits slouched in the seat, his dark hair messy over his forehead. "What happened"?

"That knife was dipped in poison. Both you and Finn had seizures. Bellamy basically had to torture the grounder I heard just to get the antidote, though Octavia was the one who actually got through to him. But you'll both be fine". Jasper explains quickly as if eager to fill her in. "Clarke was here for a while, Miller, Raven too. Oh and Bellamy".

It all seemed like a lot for the tired girl to take in. For one, both her and Finn had been poisoned, which explained the fever she had started to feel, and the extreme exhaustion. Something she should've caught onto she thought. Second, the fact that Bellamy had tortured the grounder. She never wanted the man to get hurt, despite the harm he had brought towards Finn, and now herself.

She pushes herself up, Jasper jumping to help support her. "You should get some rest". He prompts.

"How long have I been out"? She ignores his suggestion.

"It's past noon". He answers.

She ignores the silent but painful protests her body puts up, finally standing with the support of Jasper.

"Finns gonna be fine"?

"Clarke said he should make a full recovery". Jasper says optimistically.

The confirmation sends warmth spreading throughout her body. They got through this. Even though it seemed bleak majority of the night, and a small part of her thought they'd lose Finn, they made it.

Jasper pushes back the tarp allowing for the two to make it through the opening. The light blinds her temporarily, the sun warm against her bare arms. With watering eyes she looks to her left arm, which had been stitched , and sits in a makeshift sling. The stitched skin isn't the prettiest sight, but Clarke clearly did the best she could, and for that she was thankful. All around her broken branches, and scrap metal, amongst other things litter the camp from the storm the night before.