06

She was beautifully out of place Sometimes I believe she Intended to be

Like the moon
during the
Day

They spend hours looking for the radio in a shallow stream, the one Bellamy has said he had thrown it into. During the search she's approached by Finn.

"Haven't gotten a chance to say hi yet". He throws an arm over Valours shoulder.  "So, hey".

"Hey Finn" she embraces him momentarily, before reigniting to her eyes scanning the stream, her focus on the radio. So much was at stake if they couldn't find the small device.

"How's dear old dad? And what's his face"? He crinkles his nose at the mention of Grey.

Finn never liked Grey, she should've trusted his instincts. After all they were right about him, beyond right

"They're okay I guess". She says plainly with a shrug. Valour looks up at Finn, who doesn't reply as his eyes are in another direction. Clarke.

"Finn". She says with a sharp tone.

"Hmm"? He asks reluctantly looking away, taking longer then it should have.

"You better not". She mutters.

"Better not, what"?

"Blondie". She nods towards Clarke.

As if snapping out of it Finns eyes meet hers. "You realize Ravens main focus of getting down here, was you, right? She literally got us down here by fixed a hundred year old space craft, could've died doing so. For you".

"Yeah. Yes". He clears his throat.

"I'm serious Finn".

The warmth in her voice is a shock to Finn. After everything he's been through on the ground, and too find someone still so soft and pure  is odd.

"Don't worry about it V. I love Raven okay? I wouldn't hurt her". Finn promises.

With that they go their separate ways, and the search continues. A few times she's sure she'd found it, but it only turns out to be a large dark rock, which causes her to let out an annoyed groan. How could a simple radio be so difficult to find?

"Hey I found it"! A voice carry's throughout the stream.

Valour turns her head at a boy who holds up the soaking wet radio. Valour jogs over to the boy, as does Raven, Clarke, Finn, Bellamy, and the few others who had joined the search.