18

She's madness, the kind
You fall crazy
In love 
With

She's madness, the kind You fall crazy In love  With

Bellamy

He wanted the fight. Nearly fought Finn for it, and here it was. Nearly at their gates. A tightness squeezes his chest, and he can't help but wonder if they hadn't had their argument, maybe those few precious moments could've gotten them out. Especially them.

Octavia was a fighter, had always been a hard head, not someone easily defeated. But this enemy was unlike any other she'd ever faced. He feared for her, feared not being able to protect her as he'd always had.

And her. Valour Kane.
He has yet to be able to put a finger on why he's so enchanted by the girl. Why her earth coloured eyes makes his heart flutter every time they meet his. Why her safety meant so much to him. But the thought of losing her before they even had a chance made him nauseous. So far he's tried his best to protect her, and tonight that may not be possible.

He stares at her from afar, watching her watch Raven being carried off. The lines of worry on her face clear, even from where he stands. A part of him wishes he could take her hand in his own, and sneak her off to somewhere safe. Shes  a fighter, just not the type that will save her.

Hes pulled from his thoughts as the rushing and chaos around him increases. The teens rush about, a mix of fears, and excitement of the unknown. As much as what's about to happen terrifies him, standing around and fearing the unknown won't save anyone. So with one last look at the girl who makes his heart flutter, he moves on.

I don't really know what this chapter is, other then to give a little insight on Bellamy's feelings, and for me to update you all. More people have been coming across this book, and now more then ever I feel the need to continue writing more chapters.

However the only reason I haven't, is due to the fact I accidentally deleted the actual 'chapter 18' that I had written, which was pretty long. So I decided to change things up, and next chapter will be the start of season 2, without a full actual chapter for "grounders ll" .

Sorry for the lack of updates, I've also had little to no  motivation to write, or read. Hope you all understand<3

Xo