2.6

we've got to live, no matter how many skies
have fallen
-D.h. Lawrence

"Come on.please. It's been days"! Valour pleas, the anger of being sent away everyday for nearly a week building up.

They've been trying for days to visit Clarke, only to be sent away each time. With her fist balled, Valour turns on her heels, her cheeks pink with anger. If they weren't going to give her the answers, she was going to find them out on her own. She's done enough waiting, enough standing around, enough wondering if Clarke was ok.

She walks through numerous hallways, finding herself back in the same spot on more than one occasion. But in her defence, she'd only been to the office once. The walls of the mountain are covered in paintings. Landscapes,
people, items, food, animals, wonders that no longer exist, things that no longer matter. She doesn't bother asking for directions, and nearly half an hour later, finds herself at her destination. She's stopped half way there by the men standing guard in front of the door, just like they had done when she and Clarke were escorted a few days earlier.

"I want to see President Wallace". She explains to the man. "I"-.

"Allow her through". The man's voice cuts through the air.

Her eyes revert past the two men, and to the older one just beyond them. They move out of her way, doing as he says. She raises a brow, but doesn't question how he could possibly be aware of her presence that quickly, barley glancing at the camera tucked in the corner.

"Your friend Jasper was just here". He says, turning his back to her as she enters, moving towards the large oak desk.

Had he finally gotten the answers? He too had been attempting to see Clarke, both resulting in the same outcome.

"Why"?

"The same reason i'm guessing you're here.Clarke". He says, leaning against the large brown desk. "She's not here". He sighs .

"What do you mean"? Valour crosses her arms, feeling her throat tighten.

"She escaped".

"So what, you lied to us? Tried to cover your own ass"? She shoots defensively.

"She left you all. She got into medical, and escaped".

For days they were told Clarke tried to harm herself. She should've known that it was all bullshit. Clarke is a lot of things, but crazy isn't one of them. Something about the man didn't sit right with her. Even more so now.

"I'll give you the same option I gave your friend. You can go after her if you'd like". He says with a bored tone, though his eyes say otherwise.

She can leave. Just like she had wanted to so badly days earlier. She could find Clarke, than find out what happen at the dropship.

"I'll give you some time to ponder your decision". He moves from the desk.

She only nods as the door is held open for her, and she's quick to make her way to the others.

"-faked being crazy to get into medical. And she took off".  She catches the rest of what Jaspers saying, throwing down the drawing utensils given to Clarke.