09

She wore a thousand faces To hide her own

To hide her own

Valour sits beside Raven, not paying much mind to the girl, or what's going on around her. She can feel the rain that pours heavily from above. A storm ravages outside, blowing the tarp wildly , bringing a few droplets inside. All she can do is wait, and hope that Raven is able to contact the ark. If she can't, their chances of saving Finn is extremely slim. His blood stains her hands, her shirt, even managed its way under her fingernails. Her hands had stopped shaking for the most part, her body feeling worn and tired.

"Calling ark station, please come in". Raven repeat's over and over.

It's been a couple hours, and still no sign that the ark could hear them. But her faith was still there, especially when it came to Raven. She didn't trust anyone as much as she did her, even though their friendship had been as silent as the radio over the last couple years. Having the girl in her life again was something she was great-full for. She could see Raven getting annoyed with each passing minute, her hope wavering.

"Hey". She leaned over placing her hand onto Ravens arm. "You got this. If anyone could make this happen, it's you".

"This is a restricted channel". A male voice comes over the speaker, shocking both girls.

Valours heart beats rapidly in her chest as she jumps up, excitement and relief filling her. Raven did it.

"Who is this? Please identify yourself"..

"This is Raven Reyes. I'm from mecha station. I'm transmitting from the ground". Those around them gather around, including Clarke who stands directly behind Raven.  "The 100 are alive! Please, you need to get Dr. Abby Griffin. Dr. Abby Griffin now"! She tells the man.

"Hang on Raven, we're trying to boost your signal". He explains.

"Raven, are you there"?

Valour lets out a sigh, feeling tears sting her eyes at the familiar sound of the voice. Abby. She's alive. She wasn't floated like she had thought she may have been.

"Mom"? Clarke asks after a few seconds. "Mom, it's me".

"Clarke". Relief fills Abby's voice too, which Valour smiles at. Clarke still has a mom.

"'Mom I need your help". Clarke pleas. "One of our people was stabbed by a grounder". She reports.

"Clarke this is the chancellor". Jaha replaces Abby.