2.1

If your heart has seen better days, I swear to you
It will see them
Again
-JH Hard

She'd been here for hours, which is told by the clock that hangs to the left side of the bed. The ticking, and her breathing the only sound to be heard. If it had been any other time, she would've been in awe. It had felt like a lifetime since she'd been surround by such luxuries. A bed for one, with clean sheets, pillows, and blanket. A place to herself, though she now only realizes how much she dislikes being alone. After weeks of having little to no alone time, the silence is odd, and she finds herself disliking it.

Her mind probably should be on her captors, the 'mountain men' as Anya had said, the last memory in her head before she awoke here.

But instead her mind is on her friends, more specifically Bellamy. Like a broken record player those last moments she'd seen him replay in her mind. His eyes, desperate, as if trying to say something to her without words. She tries to figure out what.

"Go Inside Valour, you can't save me".

"Help me, do something, don't just stand there".

But she may never know what he wanted, because their plan worked. The plan she hoped so badly would, did. Jasper and Raven figured out how to kill their enemy's outside, using the very thing that was keeping them safe. She heard their screams. But as quickly as they escaped their lips, they were silenced. And for all she knows Bellamy with them. How could he and Finn have escaped? It took mere seconds for their plan to be carried out, and the grounders outside to take their last breath.

Her heart aches at the thought of existing in a world Bellamy didn't. Never getting a chance to tell him how she truly felt. The way her her rate increased when he was around, even if he was simply being an ass, and ordering everyone around. He had made her days more bearable, and said the right things most of the time, to cheer her up. How she could use one of his lectures on not giving up.

"We'll survive this". His words echo in her mind.

She survived it.her friends? Him?

She can't take anymore of the heavy thoughts, and finally for the first time stands from the bed she awoke in. Everything is clean, and white. It's odd, to think that things so clean still exist. That people may still even live like this. The room is large, the size of most living quarters for a single family on the Ark. A couch sits on the opposite side of the clock, a painting of a landscape adorned above it. There's also a toilet, and a sink, as well as her bed, a couch, a smaller one next to it, a drawer, and the i.v she took out when she had first  woken up. She assumes it's just fluids, but she can't be quite sure. Her cloths had been changed from the torn,  dirt and bloodstained ones she'd been in, clean white shorts, and a tank top replacing them. Other then the furniture the room is bare. Lacking anything she could possibly use as a weapon.

This was the place the 100 were initially supposed to land. Stocked with enough non perishables to last over a hundred people for years. Turns out the place was already inhabited, and Whether or not the people who live here are another enemy or not, is still up in the air.

Her bare feet slap against the ground as she nears the door, and the large curricular camera that hangs above it. She stares into the darkness, wondering if someone is looking back at her. Her gaze moves to the door, and the circular glass window that looks out into a white hall, that holds numerous other doors as far as she can see.

Thats when movement catches her eye, exiting a room, a person dressed in a blue hazmat suit walks in her direction. Fear fills her, her eyes darting around the room. She comes to the painting, running towards it, and ripping it off the nails that hold it up. Within seconds she pops out the painting, allowing the canvas to fall to the ground with a thud. Snapped the thick wooden frame, into smaller pieces, she grabs at the sharpest one, moving to the side of the door the knob is on. The door buzzes, then clicks open as the blue suited person enters. Before their eyes can even find her, she pulls them into her body, holding the sharp frame to their neck.