Chapter 20

I loved the way he talks. Well, not only the way he talks. I loved everything about him. He was just…Perfect. Can this classy charming gorgeous well-spoken smart man be mine? I shuddered at the thought. No stupid! He can’t. Why would he after all? I’m pretty sure that dozens of pretty girls will be fighting over him. I frowned. But then, he’s with me now, and nobody could change that. I tried to forget about all these ideas crossing my mind and decided to enjoy that little time I have before I go back to my boring life.

“Where did you go?”

“Here. I was just thinking what could be our destination.” I answered.

“You’ll see. We’re halfway there.” He said, precisely.

I nodded, without saying a word.

“But first, we need to have breakfast.” He stopped the car.

         We had breakfast in a nice place then retook the road. Later, we stopped as we arrived to our destination.

“Well, here we are. This is the world-famous British Museum. It exhibits the works of man from prehistoric to modern times, from around the world.” He described, “You can’t come to London and not visit it.”

“Wow, it’s sensational.” I said, admiring the place.

“Well, since I know that you love art, I thought you might want to visit this place.”

“Yeah, I do.”

“Great, now let’s get inside.” He took my hand and we started our artistic tour in that marvelously splendid art conservatory.

         We spent hours and hours there, exploring and admiring the place. That was literally the best vacation I’ve ever had: awesome places, and even more awesome company. Could I even ask for more? I didn’t think it could get any better. Yet, things were getting better and better. And most of all, I was happy, happier than I’ve ever been in my life.

         Our next destination was the London Eye. I have always wanted to go there. I have always wanted to see London from above and climb aboard for a breathtaking experience, with an unforgettable perspective of London's most famous landmarks.

         Once in the air, I felt like I was free. At that particular moment, nothing on earth could matter to me. It was like there was nobody else in the world. Only him and me. I knew that it would never be like that without him. Because things were always better with him, they were always more intense. Somehow, he made me feel more alive. And my love for him grew day after day… I wanted to stop time there, because for a while I felt like I had him all for me, only me. I felt like I had it all.

         In the evening, we had a walk together. Even walking seemed interesting when it was with him. Everything was interesting when it was with him. I guess it was just him; he had the ability to make you love everything you do with him.

“This is literally the best trip I’ve ever gone for… literally!” I said.

“It’s London’s charm, my lady.” He replied, gentlemanly smiling.

“I know, but I know that it wouldn’t be like this without you, too.”

“I don’t know about that. But I’m glad you think so.” He winked, and I smiled.