Phantom Blood: Meeting Speedwagon!!!

I walked down the path of London with Jonathan Joestar. We stop suddenly hearing rustling in the garage area. "JOJO!!!" I shrieked in fear seeing a cat eating a puppy. Jonathan pulled me close, so close that my face was buried in his stomach. "So, YOU'RE JoJo??" Jonathan spun around with me in his arms. "Yes and I'm looking for a man who sells poison." Jonathan glared at them, squeezing me tightly. "JoJo~" I slip through my lips, making him loosen his grip around me. I pant hard and squeeze his hand tightly. "Hohoho~! Trying to hurt a lovely [H/C] woman?" He walks over to me and grabs me by the arm and pulls me close. Jonathan grips my leg and yanks me close away from the man. "Do you like that woman?" A blonde haired man appears from the corner and yanks me away, faster than Jonathan has seen. "Wh-" "Oh don't worry, we'll take good care of her..." The blonde haired man smirked and twirled my hair a bit. "Let my sister go!" Jonathan punches the 2 armed man coming is way. He swings his arm in the blonde haired mans direction. "Hahaha!" The blonde haired man took his hat rim and flicked them into blades. "Let's see if you can survive THIS!" He swung the hat at Jonathan, piercing his wrists. Jonathan glares and kicks the man hard. "Jonathan!!" I run into his arms, gripping his coat. "Wait...why am I not dead?" The blonde haired man sat up and saw his comrades alright as well. He gets out of the snow and bows to Jonathan. "I'm sorry Mr-" Jonathan smiles. "No, please call me Jonathan Joestar." The blonde haired man smiled and told us his name. "The name is Robert E.O. Speedwagon." We bow to each other. He'd told us where the man was and we went to see him. Then went back to the mansion.