Stardust Crusaders: Perverted Mind

I leaned on the railings, fixing my hair. Joseph approaches from behind and rests his hands on my shoulders. "[Y/N]! Your outfit is stunning!" He said, smiling. I chuckle, hugging him. "Thanks old man." He looks down at me shocked. "Hey! Don't call me that!!!" He said, whining. I laughed, noticing Caesar approaches us. "Hi Caesarino~!" I said, jokingly. He grunts and gives me a loving hug. "D'awww!!!" I said, hugging him back. Jotaro coughs in his hand, pulling my waist to him. "Damn perverts." Caesar and Joseph jump, yelling at him. I make my way out of there. "God damn-" I bump into somebody. "Oh dear! Sorry!" I bow down. The captain lifts my chin and smiles. "It's okay dear!" He said, letting my chin go. He approaches Jotaro, snatching the cigarette.

     ☆~~~~~~~~• . . . • ~~~~~~~

I approach from behind, patting the captain. "Don't mind him!!! He does that a lot!" The captain looks at me and smiles. "Oh!! Naughty Naughty girl!" He said, grabbing my waist. I chuckle at him, a vein popping from my head. I look at the girl next to Kakyoin. I let out a warm smile. "Oi, did you know cigarette smoke will make a vein pop from your nose if you're a stand user..?" I looked at him, touching my nose, which goes for the captain and the other Crusaders. "Gotcha." Jotaro said, pointing at the captain. The captain smiles cheekily. "Seems you caught me." The captain jumps into the ocean with me alongside.

Jotaro's POV

Shit! How did I not notice she was with him. Damn, I have to go help her!

Your POV

I struggle to get out of the mans grip, making him tighten his grip on my waist. His stand floats up to me, kissing my lips, making me breath under water. I feel something grab me away from him, it was Star Platinum. I yell. "Jonathan!" Making Star's eyes widen. The water glows with gold and white, Jonathan's spirit emerges from Star Platinum, making tears form but, float away in the water. Jonathan cups my cheeks and kisses me, returning into Star.

    ☆~~~~~~~~• . . . • ~~~~~~~

  I looked around the boat, noticing everybody looked dead. I spit out water and I yell. "LOOK AT THE BOAT-" which alarms everybody. Jotaro spits out his Cigarette and gasps in shock.

    ☆~~~~~~~~• . . . • ~~~~~~~

We get off the small boat onto the ship, I look down at Anne. "We're going to go bathe, okay???" I said to everybody else. I walk to the shower room with Anne, undressing. "Why do you care for me..?" Anne said, grunting. "Well, you remind me of me." I said, humming. Anne looks up at me and smiles. "Wow! Do I really?" She said, washing her hair. I nod. "Hey- [Y/N] can you help me get my back?" She said, trying to reach. I chuckle, nodding. "Of course!" I scoot over to wash her back. "In return, you have to do mine too!" I said, goofing around. Anne smiles and nods, washing my back. We hear a low growl and laugh, opening he curtains. I push Anne to the wall, blocking her. "GET BACK!" I said, summoning my stand. The animal laughs, grabbing me roughly. It plays with my hair, laughing. I shout loud hoping to get an answer. A blue flash passes by me. "Jona-" it wasn't Jonathan, it was Jotaro barraging the Orangutan. Jotaro whips me around and holds me, rubbing my back. "You laid a hand on her, didn't you." Jotaro said, pissed off. "Jotaro, he's a stand user!" I said, summoning Secrets. The Orangutan uses his stand to pull Jotaro to the wall. It turns its head to me, laughing. A vein pops in my head. "YOU BITCH!" My voice echoes around the ship. I barrage the Orangutan. "MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA!!!!" I holler.

    ☆~~~~~~~~• . . . • ~~~~~~~

  Joseph looks back at the tacky boat. "Oh my God...." I hold in my laughter, but instead I laugh my ass off. "AHAHAHAHAHAHH OMG I CAN'T BELIVE WE MADE IT!!!" I said, crying. Abdul wraps his arms around me, hugging me. "We should go some wear to eat." I looked up. "I'll go look for a restaurant!" I said, Making Caesar look at me. "I'll come along." He said, resting his hand on my shoulder. They all nod in agreement.