Phantom blood: End

Thank you everybody who made it this far!!!! Thank you for the support and thanks to my closest friends: _Josuke_Higashikata_ and RobertSpeedweed these guys gave me a lot of support (mostly Josuke -._-.) So, please enjoy this! I'll be writing; "Battle Tendency: JOSEPH YOU FOOL!!" Please leave a comment if you want to!

           Jonathan married Erina and are sailing off with Speedwagon and [Y/N]. After defeating Dio and destroying the stone mask, they are now able to be happy. Speedwagon and [Y/N] fell in love but didn't get married due to complaints from Jonathan. [Y/N] is the first foreigner from Korea, able to make it out of England.

                                   . . .
"Erina! Jonathan! Let's go celebrate!" I shout to them. Erina runs over to me and hooks her arm with mine. "Let's sit together sister-in-law!!!" I nodded and grabbed Speedwagons hand. "You too!!" Speedwagon sheepishly chuckles and follows us. "Sit your sister first Jonathan dear!" Jonathan laughed and sat me down. Speedwagon sat next to Jonathan and I. I sat near Erina. We chatted and smiled. "Jonathan..." I tugged on his shirt and quickly pointed at the man. "No!!" Jonathan stood and took my hand. "HE'S NOT DEAD!!" Jonathan told Erina that we need a moment and I kissed Speedwagon on the cheek, telling him also. We ran down and chased the man. Erina and Speedwagon slowly followed. "Here we are..." Jonathan said panting.. "JOOOOOJOOO! TIME TO PUT AN END TO YOUE BLOODLINE FOREVER!!!" I turned and shrieked. Jonathan pulled me away. Dio shot lasers into Jonathan's neck. "JOJO NO!!" I shrieked and caught him. "Dio!!-" The man stabs me and I somehow pass out instead on Jonathans body. "DIO YOU FOOL!!!" Jonathan puts me to the side. "JOJO!" Erina yelled. "Erina...take her and the baby..." I sat up and shook my head. "LEAVE ME!" I yelled. Speedwagon pulled Erina back while Jonathan removes the mans head. The mans body flies into the gears, making the boat stop. "JoJo!" I coughed up a lot of blood and fell on the floor. "Dio!" Jonathan grabbed Dio's head and held it. "Erina...I'm sorry..........." I moved but fell on top of Jonathan's legs and we burned away. But that's what they thought..