Phantom Blood: The Battle

"DIO! THIS IS THE END!" Jonathan yelled. "I'LL DESTROY YOU!" Yelled Straits. "Hmph!" Dio looked down an me. "What's the meaning of this?" I gnarled. "Why would I marry you?" Dio laughed and pointed at me. "YOU DARE CHALLENGE ME YOU MORTAL?!" I ripped my wedding dress off, reveling my outfit. "LETS GO DIO!!!" I yelled and pointed. "YOU DON'T SCARE ME YOU MONGREL!!!" Dio stumbled back. "I'm the mongrel??? Look at you! You sound like a BUFFOON!!!" I laughed at him and charged. "STRAITS, JONATHAN, READY?!" They nodded and we breathed in sync. "USLESS!!" Dio yelled at us and took Straits down. "STRAITS!" He shook his head. "I-I'm fine ma'am..." I nodded and ran back up. "OVERDRIVE!!!" I yelled, putting the ribbon around his leg. Dio looked at me and laughed. "Whats that gonna d-" his leg exploded and he fell backwards. "WHAAAT?!" Dio hissed. "YOU. YOU'RE A HAMON USER?!?!" Dio pointed at me. I smirked. "Sorry but, I'm a wolf in sheep's clothing Dio..." I laughed. Dio was petrified. "LUCK PLUCK SWORD!!!" Jonathan pulled out a sword and stabbed Dio with it. "WRYYYYYYYY!" Dio froze the sword. "Nu haha haha...uhnahaha!!! GAHAHA!" Dio laughed. Jonathan sliced Dio in half. "Ah...JoJo..how you try." Dio puts himself back together while I appeared behind him, setting him on fire. "Ciao...." I waved at Dio and he laughed. "WHATS THAT GONNA DO???" Jonathan nodded at me and I nodded back. "Goodbye DIO!!" Jonathan pushes Dio off of the balcony. "WERYYYYYyyyyy........" Dio fell to his death and died. But that's what we thought. Jonathan and I shared a hug and laughed with joy. But cried with sorrow.