Stardust Crusaders: I Got The Horses In The Back (part 2)

Caesar raises his head, his handsome face, staring at the cowboy. "And who said you can touch her?" Caesar said, pulling me away from the cowboy. The cowboy chuckled and looked over at him. "Who said you can only love on her??" The cowboy pulled me away from him. "Will you two stop pulling on me???" I sigh, looking over at Jotaro. I mouth 'Help' for him to come over. Instead, he runs towards us. I squirm my way free, running from him. Jotaro charges at me. He pounces on me, making me fall down. "OI! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I shout, kicking my legs. Caesar runs over and pulls him off of me.

Caesar, Jotaro and I return to the group. Joseph looks at young Caesar and yells. "HORY  SHEEEET!" He puts his hands to his face. Caesar laughs evilly and spins around with me. I groan with pain. "Stoooop..." Caesar shifts his hand to my asscheek making me slap him. "Where are your manners...?" I said growling. Caesar wraps his arms around me, making Joseph gnarl. "GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF HER YOU ASSHOLE!!!" A squall Of hamon shoots up, turning him young for a second. Caesar laughs. "You'll get used to it!" Caesar rocks back and forth, whispering sweet little nothings in my ear, making Jotaro choke him.