Phantom Blood: DIO!!!!

William dragged us in the middle of nowhere. "Willy. Where the ACTUAL FUCK ARE WE?!" I hollered, slowly pulling my scarf off. "Calm down miss Joestar." William patted my head while I snapped at him. "We-" wryyyy......we turned our heads upwards at the sight of- "DIOOO!!!" Jonathan yelled in a war cry way.
"JOOOOJO." Dio said, clapping his hands. Speedwagon pulled me back away, trying to protect me. Jonathan turned and growled at Speedwagon, making him let go and toss me to him. "Dio. You wouldn't want this.." Jonathan has gone insane!!!! Why is he doing this to me?! "J-Jonathan NO!!" Jonathan pulled me into a kiss, making me regret living. I cried tears. Dio's eyes widened to this sight, he notices the tears and growls. "JoJo...you're scaring her.." Dio said pointing out the truth. Jonathan looked at me and stares in shock. "[Y/N]~Chan........." I flicked my wrist at him. "No Jonathan......" Dio laughs and jumps down. "I'll be taking her." Dio swoops me up and jumps back on the rocks "DIO BRING HER BACK!!!!!" Jonathan yelled. Dip laughed and clapped. "MY WARRIORS, ARISE AND DESTROY THEM!" I gripped on Dio's shirt while we took off.

"[Y/N].....please forgive me...I'm sorry for doing this to you, I was jealous.....please come back to me."
—Jonathan Joestar