Battle Tendency: JOSEPH YOU FOOL!

I awoke in the middle bedroom. I look around in shock. "Where am I? Wasn't I on the boat with Speedwagon, Erina, and-" I gasp in shock. "JONATHAN!!!" A woman next door heard me and ran over. Knock knock knock. "May I come in??" I open the door to see an elderly lady. "Young lady...you look like my...." I took the woman in and sat her down. "Miss whats wrong?" The woman took my hand and sighed. "I thought you said Jonathan." I nodded. "Yes, Jonathan Joestar, my brother..." The woman gasps and hugs me. "Oh! [Y/N]!!! I thought you died!" I smiled and patted her back. "How?" I looked at her. "ERINA JOESTAR?!" I said in shock. "Yes!! Long time no see!!!" I sit her back down and we have long conversations about work and family. "I want you to go find my grandson Joseph..." I nodded. "Of course." Erina grabbed my arm. "Before you do, please wear your special outfit..." I smiled and her and told her of course.

. . .
"MY FACE!!!" I heard a man yell. I ran over and saw a giant showing his back to me. "MA'AM LEAVE THIS GROUND!" An officer yelled at me. "No way in hell am I leaving!" I snapped at him and ran towards them. I took off my new scarf and choked them with it, filling it with hamon. "TASTE MY HAMON ENERGY YOU FOOL!" I shouted and smiled. "Good heavens! I thought I was the only one left!" A British accent said behind me. I turned and smacked him. "ERINA ISN'T HAPPY WITH YOU. AND BRING YOUR FRIEND ALONG!!" I grabbed Joseph by the arm and leaped on the roof.
                                  . . .
I opened the door to Erina's apartment. "We're back Erina!" Erina stood up and walked over to me. "Joseph, do you know the woman named [Y/N] I kept talking about?" Joseph yawned. "Yeah, that woman who risked her life to safe you and gramps?" Erina smiled. "Well...she's somehow alive..." Joseph looked at her like she was insane. "THEN WHERE IS SHE?!" He shouted. Erina looked at me and then back at him. "This is her.." Joseph looked at me and yelled. "OH MY GOD! SHE LOOKS YOUNG!!" I ran at him and popped him on the head. "YOU ASSHOLE! I'M 18!" I shouted. Joseph looked at me in confusion. "Are you sure???" I grind my fist in his head. "I TIME TRAVEL!" Erina looked at me speechless.

                                 . . .
"So, you somehow ended up in this dimension???" Joseph asked looking at me. I sigh. "Yeeep......" Erina gasps. "So, this shouldn't have happened." I looked at her. "No, I'm not suppose to interfere with the story, but change it a bit..."  Joseph nods. "But you have to anyways?" I shrugged. "I guess so..." I sighed and stood up. "Tomorrow why don't we go get some food?" They nodded in agreement.

                              . . .

"This is your room [Y/N]...." I looked at Joseph and patted him on the head, giving him a goodnight kiss on the cheek. "Goodnight you fool." Joseph stares at me and closes my door.

"Good grief Joseph, get ahold of yourself!!!!!" —Joseph Joestar