Phantom Blood: Dio's transformation!

"I want you to be the one to arrest me JoJo..." Jonathan stopped moving and stared at Dio. "I mean, humans only live for a while...right JoJo?" I know this scene!!! "JONATHAN WA-" Dio pulled the mask and the dagger out. "I REJECT MY HUMANITY JOJO!!!" I shrieked after seeing father getting stabbed in the back (literally..). "Father!" Dio laughed. He placed the mask on his face, wiping the blood on the mask, letting it pierce his head. "HE'S A VAMPIRE!!" I hollered next to Speedwagon. He'd look at me in shock. "Are you-" Speedwagon looks back out the shattered window (Sorry if I keep missing some scenes).
"The body!! It's gone!!! Officer move out of the way!!!!" The officer was confused but when his top head got chopped off, all left was a cold response. I glare at Dio when he walks out of the shattered window. "Wryyyy......" when you heard that, you started laughing. ROAD ROLLA DA! Still makes you happy hearing that. "JoJooo! Thanks to you and fathers blood...I'm immortal!!" You backed up. Dio sticks his fingers in a cops head, draining the life out of him. Speedwagon pulls me behind him but he gets knocked out by the corpses hand. "Weryyy....." I back away and holds Speedwagon in my arms. "YOU!" I gnarled my teeth at him, angry like. Dio floats down to me, lifting my chin. "Hello dear..." I blush a little but turn my head from him. Dio growls and pulls your chin upwards, revealing your bare neck. "What a beautiful neck dear..." Dio reveals his fangs, but you show him fear by closing your eyes, not scared one bit. "What are you...?" Dio pushes his hand away and shoves you down. His breathe trembled in my sight. "DIO!" Jonathan starts tossing fire on the carpet, burning the place down. Speedwagon wakes and and drags you out. "I'm sorry [Y/N].." He knocks you out, carrying me, bridal style. After the whole house burning thing, I end up in a hospital bed.