Stardust Crusaders: CALL 9-1-1 IT'S A PEDO!!!

I sit down on the side of the road with the rest asking for directions. "Hey, I'm gonna go use the restroom. Anybody want to come?" I turn. Polnareff nods. "I'll join you!" He said cheekily. I groan. "Let's go."

      We walk down the alleyway, looking for a rest stop. I turn and I see a man with some kind of fucking hair. "ALESSI!" I said, backing up. He jumps. "Oho~! You know who I am?" He said, slowly approaching Polnareff and I. A shadow forms under us, making Polnareff jump with me. "You tried this time!!!" I said. Wait....I'm A Toddler now!!! How could I forget!!! "Polnareff! We're toddlers now! We have to go run!!!" Polnareff and I run over around the corner. We bump into a woman, making us fall. She looks down upon us. "Oh dear!! Here let me help you!" She said sorrowfully. She picks us up, walking into her house. "We're going to go bathe okay?" She said.

     I sit in the tub with her, getting my back washed. She gets up and smiles. "Let me go get your friend!" She giggles. She comes back with Polnareff in her arms. "I'll be back you two!!" She walks out of the bathroom. We hear a man laughing. I look at Polnareff and he looks at me. We nod and find hiding places. "*licking noises* I'm coming in little [Y/N] and Polnarefuuuu~!!" Alessi said, breaking the door with an axe. Polnareff jumps up, clawing up Alessi's face. Polnareff grabs my arm and puts a blanket around me, running outside. Alessi follows us from behind and blocks us. "Hehehehehe!!! Where do you think you're going?!" He put his hands out. "Oi." A voice said behind Alessi. He turned around and jumped backwards. He uses his stand to go under Jotaro, whom jumps up. Jotaro turns young, looking up at Alessi. "Even if I'm small...do you think I'm weak?" Jotaro said, punching Alessi. Alessi falls to the ground while Jotaro, Polnareff, and I turn to our original states. Jotaro glares at Alessi and barrages him. "ORAORAORAORAORAORA!!!!"

   "Er- May I go fetch my clot-" Jotaro cuts me off. "What the hell now b-"  Jotaro looks down at me and his mouth drops. "MAY I GO FETCH MY CLOTHING YOU DISGUSTING MAN?!" I yell at Jotaro. Jotaro stumbles backward and Polnareff laughs.