Phantom Blood: Jack the Ripper (J.T.R)

We sat in the carriage waiting to arrive at the place, William put his hand in his coat, slyly removing his hand due to my eye contact. "We're here." The carriage halted and we got out. "No, we're not William." I halted and freaked out seeing the horses head on the drivers body. "WHAT IN BLOODY HELL?!" I yelled and backed up. Jonathan ran and held me, inhaling, exhaling. I did the same, I took off my scarf and letting hamon flow through my scarf. "Take these." William handed us glasses of wine. We looked at him confused. "You will not spill this, use this to detect where he is." Jonathan nods and takes the glasses and hands me mine. Rrrriiiiip! I turn seeing a man rip out of the horse. I back up, pulling my scarf above my eye level. "Nyahahahahaha!" J.T.R laughed at the sight of seeing me. "Another woman for me to play with!!" He jumped down beside me but I flipped my scarf past us. "Eh?" J.T.R looked behind him. I slyly ran down the hall with Jonathan. We turn a corner and hide for our own good.
                                  . . .
"[Y/N]......." Jonathan grabs me by my arms and looks deep into my eyes. "Y-Yeah...?" Jonathan rubbed my head. His face expression was sad and wary. "Do you love me...?" I looked at him in shock and spoke. "Of course! You're my brother anyways!" Jonathan lifts my chin. "I mean really love me..." I pause. "Jonathan- I'm your sister....I can't love you that way..." Jonathan pulled me into a hug and whispers into my ear. "I'll make you then......" I shiver, feeling a hand go through my hair. He halted, lifting my chin. He pulled my face closer. "J-Jonathan....." I blush hard and slowly griping his shirt. Jonathan pressed his lips against mine. Jonathan slowly begins kissing a bit roughly, making me slightly moan. He spreads my mouth wide and begins kissing with his tongue.
                                . . .
I hear ripping from behind the wall and I look at Jonathan. He stopped and used his hamon to break the wall, Revealing J.T.R. I put my scarf around him and rips it off. He looked at me confused. "3...2....1." He begins exploding out of the blue. We walk back to the others. Speedwagon ran over to me and hugs with love. Jonathan eyes him and grunts. William noticed what Jonathan was doing and sighed in dissatisfaction.