Battle Tendency: Kiddnaped By Flames

I walked down the stairs in my outfit, making sure everything was okay. I knocked on Caesar's door. No answer. 'Oh right, he's out training, might as well do the same.' I took a gondola back to Venice, leaving a note on my door. I walked around while people gawked at me. I turned and waved, most of them waved back some of them ignored me and gave me dirty looks. I decide to go to the maze they had. I entered the old shaft they had under some parts of the maze and I hear people talking. I bite my lip, dripping blood from my mouth. I vanished into thin air, hoping they wouldn't see me. "Ecidesi go check what that was." I opened the shaft and exited into the center of the place. "So, it's you who have been listening to us mortal?" A voice said behind me. I turned slowly and smiled slyly. "Yes it was, how could've you seen me?" I laughed slightly, turning back visible. "A female. This is quite an honor." Ecidesi approaches me and tried to grab me. I appear on the top of his head. "Off to go grab the red stone of Aja aren't you?" Ecidesi looked alarmed a bit. He pulled me off his head, gripping my shoulders. "You know about the red stone-" he looks at my neck and sees the curse of the Creators bite. "I-...I'm sorry your highness..." Ecidesi takes my hand kindly and brings me into the shaft. "Wait here please don't run." I stood there in confusion. "Okay?" Ecidesi walked down. "Kars Wamuu..I found somebody important. Come down your highness." Walked down the steps slowly. "And how is she related to our creator Ecidesi...?" Kars questioned, eyeing me. "Look at her neck master Kars!!!" Wamuu shifts my hair out of the way, revealing the mark. Kars smiles in joy. "You will be staying with us, Ecidesi, you carry her." I backed up. "Wait what-" Ecidesi approaches me and carries me. "Sorry your highness, let's get going Kars, Wamuu.." They quietly vanish into thin air, with me along.

                                 • • •

"I feel a bad presence has took Ms. Joestar..." said Suzie.